Rise of the Turtles Part Two

(EDITED!)

The Guys and I were surrounding the mutagen canister. Leo first spoke up, "So that's the.." Donnie continued for him, "Mutagen that turned us all into what we are now." Mikey went into his stupid mode, like always, "Let's drink some!" I looked at him said, "Are you crazy, Mikey?!" Raph looks at Mikey, "What? Why would you do that?" Mikey then tried to be sciencey, "Cause if you mutate a mutant, you get a super mutant!" Donnie counters, "Or a pile of goo on the sidewalk." I giggled at what he said and I didn't see the jealous look on Leo's face. Raph kinda insults Mikey, "Either way, it's an improvement." Leo speaks up, "Guys, this is huge. Whoever kidnapped those people are somehow connected to what happened to the four of us 15 years ago." I gasped, "How?" Donnie asked, "How is that possible?" Mikey continues , "For alien robots, anything is possible." Donnie gets annoyed, "Stop that. There are no such thing as alien robots!" Mikey still argues, "Oh, yeah? Well, if there's no such thing as alien robots, how do you explain this?" He grabs the man and tried to pull of the 'mask'. The man yells, "Aah! Aah! My face!" Mikey was still trying to pull off the 'mask'. "Man, this mask is glued on tight!" Leo had to step in. "Mikey, stop! It's not a mask." Mikey drops him and I crossed my arms to make sure he doesn't do anything. "Okay. He's in the clear. But those other guys were totally alien robots." Raph was getting annoyed at Mikey, "Enough!" He grabs the mutagen from Donnie, "Time to get some answers. Who are you, and what's going on?" The man answered, "Name's Snake, and I got nothing to say to you hideous freaks." He looks at me and spoke, "Or you. Even though you're hot." I glared at the guy after that comment. Raph growls, "Oh, well, that's 'cause you don't know us yet." Snake tried to get away but Donnie and Mikey grabbed him. Raph talks to him, "See, we were just regular guys until we got hit with a little of this." Snake had grown scared, "Wha-what are you doing?" Raph was having fun and Leo didn't stop him, "Playing a little game I like to call Mutation Roulette. Now you could turn out handsome like me, or you might end up disgusting and deformed, like Mikey here." Mikey got offended, "Hey!" Raph continues while I watch in fear, "So, you feel lucky?" He starts to pour the mutagen on Snake, but he talks, "Okay, okay! They call themselves the Kraang. They been grabbing scientists from all over the city." Leo laughs, "Well, that worked out pretty good." Raph chuckles, "Of course it did. Would you wanna look like Mikey?" Mikey still gets offended, "I'm right here." Leo asked snake, "What do they want with scientists?" Snake answers, "I don't know. " Raph shakes the canister, "All I know is they're taking them out of the city tonight, but I don't know where!" Donnie thinks about the girl, "This is awesome! That girl's dad is a scientist. I'm a scientist. She is so gonna like me." Snake then rains on his parade, "I don't think you're her type." I glared at him again and asked, "Where are they now?" He finally told us.

We then took him the rooftop across the street from the place we needed to go too. Leo and the guys looked over the side while I kept an eye on Snake with Mikey. I went to side the guys are at and went to see. Leo stated, "There's gotta be, like, Yeah, and that's just the ones we can see." Raph gets excited too quickly, "All right! An all-you-can-beat buffet!" I did shut him down, "Calm down, Raph." Leo adds, "We can't just rush in there. We need a plan." Raph asked, "Why?" Donnie sighs and said, "Think, you shell-brain. There are innocent lives at stake. If we screw this up, they're all goners." Raph sighs and said, "Then we won't screw it up." In the mini-argument, we didn't see Mikey coming over, "Boy, I could sure go for some of that pizza right now, huh? What? I can't be the only one that's hungry." Leo looks behind Mikey. "Where's Snake?" I looked and saw Snake was getting away. Mikey realized he messed up, "Oh, geez." Leo yelled, "Get him!" The guys and I chased him and split up. I went with Leo and Raph, and I saw a hiding place. I looked at the two and nodded and said, "Oh, great. We let him get away." Raph then said, "Whoa, whoa. Leo's the leader. That means he let him get away." Leo scowls, "You're not helping." Raph counters, "I'm not trying to help." Leo sighs, "Ok ok. You want me to lead? Fine. We go back to the lair, gear up, and at midnight, we drive snake's van right up to the gate. They'll think we're him, and we'll cruise right in." Raph smiled, "And then we bust some heads?" Leo answers, "And then we bust some heads." I smiled and said, "I love a happy ending."