Thanksgiving Special

Hey guys, I'm going to do Thanksgiving and Christmas specials. Both of them won't exactly follow the story but Akari and Leo will be a couple in both chapters. Casey will also be present. Both specials will be mostly Third Person POV. There won't be any fighting or enemies in these chapters. But there will be a surprise involving the turtles. Again, it's not following the storyline so the story won't be affected until I say so.

(EDITED!)

It was crisp fall day as Akari was walking with April and Casey up top. She was glad they didn't have school but wasn't sure why. April looks at her suddenly, "Akari, what does your family do for Thanksgiving?" April worded it that way in case anyone heard. Akari softly rubs her arms, "Well.... We don't do anything actually." She answered April honestly but dropped it till they got somewhere secluded. Casey and April looked at each other before looking at her. He asks, "Is everything ok?" Akari nods, "Yeah, come on. Let's head to my place." April nodded. She figured Akari would tell her. Once they got into the sewer again, Casey asks, "So can you tell us the truth now?" Akari nodded as they started to head to the Lair, "We don't celebrate it because we don't know about it. It's only been six months since Splinter let us go up top for the first time." The other nodded as they walked through the turnstiles.

The living room was empty and grunting noises were coming from the dojo. Akari walks to the dojo and saw the turtles training. She smiles as Leo got distracted and got pinned by Raph. Raph teased him, "Something has to be on your mind if you're down this easily." Then he looks up to see the humans. Donnie goes to April as Raph continues, "Or your girlfriend is home." Leo managed to get up and goes to her, "Hey you're supposed be out today. Is everything ok?" He immediately was worried considering she was home early when she said she was going to hang out with April and Casey for a while. Akari was quick to reassure him, "I'm fine Da Vinci. Actually, I wanted to talk to you." This made Leo very nervous as they went to sit in front of the tree in dojo while the others go to the living room. He took a breath, "Ok, I'm listening." Akari nods, "April and Casey wanted to have Thanksgiving with us." Leo was confused, "OK? What's Thanksgiving anyway? Is that why they are here instead of school?" Akari nods, "Yes but I really don't know. Maybe Splinter will know or April will tell us." Leo nods kissed her forehead, "So we are good?" Akari giggles, "Yes we are. Sorry for scaring you." Leo smiles, "Its ok." Akari gets up, "So training without me?" Leo shrugs while still sitting on the floor, "It got boring without you here." Akari rolled her eyes playfully. She grabs his hand to pull him up. Leo gets up and goes to kiss her. She obliged and smile. Then she went to tease Leo, but April calls them. Akari ran to her as Leo follows.

The saw the others and Splinter looking at April. Akari walks to her, "You ok?" April nods, "Splinter said we could do Thanksgiving here. It's a feast to celebrate what we are thankful for." Mikey pipes, "I'm thankful for Pizza." Akari shook her head as she asks, "So, it's a meal? Ok I guess that makes since. But what's the feast actually? I don't imagine it being Pizza." Mikey whines as April explains, "It usually have turkey or ham with multiple sides." Akari nods, "Ok." She looks at her boyfriend slightly as April continues, "But you, me and Casey are going shopping for the food with Dad in a bit. So I suggest we figure out the sides now." Donnie came from the lab, "I already did April." Leo walks up to Akari and puts an arm around her and asks, "So, what are they, Don?" Donnie looks at him, "I made a list based on what everyone likes and allergies." Akari smiles, "Of course you did. Just give April the list and we'll before the stores close." Donnie nods and goes to print of the list with April. Casey and Raph went to find tables and chairs. Mikey went to his room to goof off. Splinter had left the living room as well. Akari went to get her blue bag that was covered in Harry Potter pins. Leo goes to her, "I know you hear this every time you leave..." She looks at him as he continues, "But please be careful. I don't want to lose you ever. Especially if Karai is involved." Leo pushed her hair back as she smiles, "Don't worry, babe. I'll be fine." She kissed him and went to the turnstiles to wait. Leo nodded and went to mediate.