"ASHTON-"

"Mum hear me out! I have my reasons of why I treated her like shit! She should have told me mum, how else was I supposed to react? I couldn't take it, all this time I took things from her, her first kiss, her first date, her virginity and her innocence I've been acting like a dick and blaming everything on me! It's my entire fault no one else's all mine. I should have been there for her, I shouldn't have left her. I shouldn't have rejected her and mated with someone else. That wasn't like me, I quit my player ways ages ago, I guess that I just got scared and I didn't know what to do or how to act. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. I just wished she told me instead of letting me find out from her brother and letting her dad attack me... seriously mum for a man of his age he is fucking strong-"

"ASHTON WATCH YOUR LANGUA-"

"Sorry Mother, so what I'm trying to say is... I need her and she needs me. I love her mum I really do so much it kills me. I need to get back with her but that's impossible that's redoing the mating process, she not well enough to mate or do anything physical in that department. What do I do mum?" I asked desperately.

"Well Ash, you can't be her mate again, she needs to accept you as well. She may never forgive you after what you did but Sophie has a good heart she may see sense for why you did it. If she takes you back just mark her but don't mate with her, she won't be strong enough to take what is going on with her body. The best advice I can give you is to be there for her, stay with her till the end. If she passes away do not and I mean it do not forget her!!! You owe her that much respect," Mum said sternly, she actually made me a bit scared talking to her.

"Ahh mum, what if her brothers won't let me see her?" I asked my main question.

"Then you explain to them like you explained to me," She said standing up and walking away from me.

"Mum!" I yelled.

"Figure it out, I'm too mad with you, I need to shift," she growled at me. Uh angry mama, I chuckled. Standing up I did what I thought was best. I walked back swiftly to the pack house and grabbed my wallet, keys and jacket and headed out to my car, I got in and stuck the key in the ignition and drove to a place where my mate was.

***

Getting out of my car I ran into the hospital and went up to the woman at the desk.

"Excuse me can you tell me what ward and room number Sophia Taylor is on?" I asked politely.

"That's confidential business, who are you to her?" the bitchy woman asked. Seriously I was being fucking polite to her.

"I'm her boyfriend," I growled. She seemed a little startled at my sudden tone but she simply nodded her head and looked through the computer trying to find Soph.

"She's on floor three and in the private ward section room number 5," she said. PRIVATE??? Wow, that's impressive. I left without saying thank you. I used the stairs and made my way up to floor three, once I was there I walked quickly to the private ward, the smell of the hospital was making me feel sick but I tried my best to ignore it. I looked for room number 5 and when I found it I looked in through the window, there was Sophia lying still as a rock except for the small movement of her chest going up and down. No one was with her so I walked in and sat on the chair next to her. It pained me to see her like that. There was no emotion on her face, nothing. Her eyes were closed and her hands were placed at her sides. On he left arm where I was sitting there was a charm bracelet on her wrist. I knew how much she loved charmed bracelets; I remembered her telling me on our first date. It had a little four leaf clover and an Irish leprechaun. Her dad must have brought her the bracelet. I couldn't help but reach out for hand. I placed her stone cold hand in my huge warm one. Her hand felt tiny compared to mine. I let my tears shed. I couldn't bare to see her like this, it was too much.

"Baby, it's Ash. If you can hear me squeeze my hand," I said to her. She didn't move.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart for everything I did to you. I was scared, you should have told me. I feel like it's my entire fault. I took everything from you, your first kiss, and your virginity.  I took your innocence. I'm so sorry, I really am Sophie. I need you, you need me. Please baby don't give up keep fighting, don't give up! You're not alone, I promise you babe I'm gonna be there for you," I said as my tears rolled down my face. I looked at the machine that was keeping track of her heart rate, it wasn't good! I kept hold of her hand and sank down in the uncomfortable plastic chairs.  I don't know how long it was but I must have fallen asleep because when I woke, Jake was on the other side of Sophie, glaring at me. I sat up I must have let go of Soph's hand while I was sleeping because it was lying limply at her side and rubbed my eyes.

"Jake," I said calmly.

"Ash," he grunted.

"I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused your sister, I was scared. She should have told me. I blame everything on myself, it my fault, it's my fault she's in a coma and it's my fault she fell down the stairs. No one else's, it's my fault," I started. He looked at me surprised.

"Ash-"

"Let me finish, she needs me, a lot more than you can imagine. Even though I rejected her, my wolf felt everything she felt. He shut himself away from me but I still felt everything he felt. I think there may be a chance she'll wake but I don't know how much you know," I said.

"Ash... are you sure you want to stick around? I mean what if she dies? Can you take the pain?" Jake asked.

"I want to remark her as mine," I admitted.

"I want to re-mate with but it's impossible she's too weak," I carried on.

"I don't know, if she wakes she may take you back but just hand around and see what happens," Jake advised.

"Okay," I said as I stood up, I needed coffee ASAP!

"I'll be back, I need coffee," I said to Jake he nodded his head and I went down stairs to the cafeteria, I ordered a black coffee and took it upstairs with me. When I reached Sophie's private room, Jack, Alex and Gerard were there as well as Jake.  I walked in and stood awkwardly by the door.

"Ah Ash, I see you have chosen the right choice," Gerard smiled at me.

"Yes I have, is that okay with you?" I asked worried.

"She needs you Ash, she may wake up. Please stay with her, she needs you Ash more than you could ever know," Gerard sighed coming up to me and sticking his hand out for me to shake it.

"Thank you sir, I know I need her too, I shouldn't have left her not when she needed me most!" I said as tears shed I shook Gerard's hand.

"I need her to wake up," I sighed as I withdrew my hand and wiped my tears.

"I know Ash she should wake up," he sighed and sat back down. I grabbed a chair and sat next to Sophia as close as I could.

I was going to be with her no matter what!

WAKE UP BABY.... PLEASE FOR ME.... I sighed to myself. As I watched her lie as still as a rock.

*********

Anyone think differently of Ash now???

Well there you go, Ash is not leaving Sophie, he's staying with her till the end or forever if she beats the cancer!!!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND MAYBE EVEN A FAN

greenlilly99 xxx (Dhana)