Prologue!Crescent Becomes Human?

The Students Of Beacon Were All Relaxing And Minding Their Own Business.....Until......

*Snap*

They All Like The Beacon headmaster And Teams RWBY & JNPR Along with Atlas(Ironwood,Winter And Penny) And Qrow Branwen And Taiyang Xiao-Long Appeared In A Mysterious Theater with A Note On Screen Saying.

"Greetings Everyone!I Am Your Host And I Have Brought You All Here To Watch A Special Viewing About Your World And Believe It or Not,The Main Character Is Something In This Room"

Everyone Was Surprised but Also Confused As It Said Something And Not "Someone" But They Decided To Ignore It.

Ruby:This Is Gonna be Awesome.

Weiss:Ruby,Calm Down,This Isn't THAT Special.

Yang:I Don't know,It Could Be Fun.

Blake:We Can Only Hope.

We Open Up to See Team RWBY and Team JNPR,The headMaster Of Beacon:Ozpin And Professor GoodWitch Arrived At Atlas To Let Ironwood Use One of Their Weapons With A New Type Of Dust Called "Dust Of Humanity" Meaning It Possibly Give an Inanimate Object A Semblance Or An Aura.

Ironwood:Giving Inanimate Objects An Aura?With Penny,Yes But Regular Objects.......that's.......Just Ridiculous.

and they Asked The One Of The Huntsmen Or Huntresses To Bring their Weapons To see What The Results Of this Dust Would Do to it and Their Teammates In Case They would need back up in case something went wrong but In Case They Failed,They Had Penny.

Penny:Oh,It's Me!

Ironwood:Alright Now since You all Have Gathered Here,Which One Of You would Allow Us To Test This New Dust On Your Weapons.

A Single Hand was Raised And It Was Raised By Ruby Rose and everyone else was surprised.

Yang:Wait,Ruby Did?

Ruby:Yeah,Why Is That Shocking?

Blake:because we all seen you sleep with it or cuddle It like a baby.

Weiss:Ruby?

Blake:Are you sure you wanna do this?

Ruby:yes.

Yang:little sister,you do realize if this backfires there's a chance your weapon will.....

Ruby silenced her older sister and told her she knew the risk of losing crescent rose.

Ruby:NO!I'LL NEVER LOSE MY SWEET CRESCENT ROSE!

Yang:than,why do it?I thought you saw that scythe of yours as a baby?

Ruby:Because I wanna See If I Can Prove Crescent Rose Is the Best And The best Weapon EVER!Also,Crescent Rose Is My Baby,I repeat MY Baby!

Jaune:Is Anyone Else Worried About Her Mentality?

Tai:Don't Worry About Her But As Her Father.......It's not as Bad As When I Tried to Teach her To Drive.

He Shudders In Remembering How Teaching Ruby To Drive Went......She Should Stick to Travel by Walk Or Bullhead.

She Says That and than,Looks at The Scythe And Treats Her Weapon Like If It's A Literal Baby!

Ruby:Ooh,Isn't That Right?My Special Little Grimm-Killer,Who's Mommy's Little Angel?You Are!