In addition to the garden with flowers and plants, there was also a flower room on the fifth floor rooftop of the main house, which had many precious ornamental flowers that needed special care. Xie Wan was not well, and whenever she was not feeling well, Feng Ze would help her finish watering with the nutrient solution in the flower room.

From memory, Feng Ze was stopped on his way back to his room after watering the flowers by someone Feng Hai sent, telling him to send flowers to the banquet hall where he was then verbally bullied.

Yu Ze didn't care about this, instead he was relieved that there was no danger to his life. As long as he survived in this world for more than a hundred days, his mission in this world would be complete.

He carried the watering can to the staff passage on the left side of the main house and climbed up the stairs.

Tonight, since almost all the underlings of the Feng family were busy in the banquet hall on the first floor, the hallway was very quiet. As he walked, he sorted out the memories in his head that belonged to his predecessor.

When he reached the third floor, he froze and stopped in his tracks.

The front stairwell window was open, and there was a tall man standing in front of it. The man leaned forward and poked his head out to look downstairs.

Yu Ze stared at him. From memory, when Feng Ze went to water the flowers, he did not see this person.

Could it be that, because he had been delayed talking to Xie Wan, something beyond his memory had occurred? He felt very odd. Did this mean that as long as he acted a little differently from the original, his experiences would be different from the original?

But he and the original were originally two individuals, how could their mannerisms be exactly the same? What's more, if they were exactly the same, two months later, he would be dead and the mission would fail.

While his thoughts were turning, the man in front of the window suddenly moved. The man propped his right hand on the windowsill, hopped up on to it with great agility and lightness, then bent his knees and leaned forward.

"No!" Yu Ze's heart tightened, and his eyes widened in shock. He threw down the watering can with a clang, and instantly burst out with the fastest speed, jumping behind the man and grabbing his backward swinging arm in time.

All of Long Yuan's thoughts were occupied with the idea of 'I want to fly', and he did not notice anyone behind him at all. When his arm was pulled back, his body lost balance and fell backwards.

Yu Ze saw this and subconsciously tried to dodge, but the man fell back too fast, and before he could move his feet, the man crashed down. The man's reaction was extremely quick. His foot kicked against the window sill when he fell, his body flipped to the left, and he didn't press against Yu Ze when he fell to the ground.

Yu Ze's heart was thumping, and he stood in place for a second before reacting. He quickly squatted to the man who fell to the ground face down.

"Are you okay?" He held the man's shoulders and said nervously, "I'll call a doctor for you."

Although he couldn't see the other's appearance clearly, the man was wearing an exquisite suit and tie with the scent of wine, so it was obvious that he was a guest of the Feng family.

"How dare you?!" The male voice was violent and depressed.

The man waved his hand and pushed Yu Ze away, got up swiftly and then glared at Yu Ze with an unkind face. He looked around, saw the surveillance in the corner, and his face got even darker.

He had never fallen so badly before!

Yu Ze, who was pushed back, placed his palms on the ground to stabilize his body in time. He tilted his head to look at the man, slightly frozen.