Element

Watching the ones you love in their element is truly a great experience.

It could be them helping children, or helping someone keep calm, saving ones life, performing with their instrument or just vocals, hell, even seeing them dance around their house is great to watch and be a part of.

Seeing people doing what they love and having fun doing it is amazing to see. And if it can bring joy to others and to you, then why would you try to take that away?

Just seeing what people can do when they're in their element is truly amazing and I will always want to be near or be with that, because if the ones that you love love what they're doing, what could be greater?

What could be greater than watching your parents faces light up watching children play? The relief when your sibling helped someone from a panic attack? How great is it to see your cousin have a weight off their shoulder knowing they don't have to deliver bad news because they saved a life? When your best friend or life partner perform with their instruments and completely rock it while having a great time? Waking up in the morning to see your house mate dancing to music?

The after glow that they have, being pumped up and happy, that's what I live for. That's what I want to experience more and more, and I hope to live long enough to have many of those feelings.