46 | you know?

CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO found himself sitting on his hotel bed and looking at his phone.

going through the picture folder, that read 'stevo.'

filled with pictures of him and her, one photo was of her and trev sitting in the august leaves that were painted a beautiful orange, that matched her outfit.

his eyes scan the far out picture, then the boys fingers tap the screen as he zooms into her face.

the smile on her face stretched out to her eyes with the dog in her hand, and chris's sweater draped over her.

how could one be so utterly beautiful?

how could one make his breath catch in his throat just by their own giggle?

she gives him so many butterflies.
the girl was like artwork, he could admire her forever and ever until time stopped.

his thoughts were snapped when matt walked into his room.

"fuck, dude!" chris throws his phone onto the other side of the bed as matt looks at it.

"bro your fucking whipped." matthew laughs.

"i-" he cuts himself off not knowing what to say.

"exactly." matt giggles.

"so what're you gonna do," matt goes into the bathroom and starts to brush his teeth.

"nothing, im doing nothing." chris tells him making himself very clear.

"but why? she clearly likes you back." matt says through the toothbrush.

"can you not, your fucking delusional." chris laughs at him.

"alright buddy." matt nods his head while walking out the room.

and right when he did, nic walked out of the stevies conjoined room.

the two looked at each other.

sus.

"what're you doing?" they both ask at the same time.

"nothing." again, they say in unison.

"okay..." matt and nic slowly reply going to sit on the couch.

staring at each other while ever so quietly and slowly setting themselves down on the cushions.

quiet.

"you know something!" the two jump up after the silence pointing at the other.

"what do you know?" they both corked their brows.

it was quiet again as the two looked at each other with squinted eyes.

"i'll go first!" again, unison.

even more sus.

"you go." in syn once more.

silence.

"what do you know?" nic questions his brother.

"what do you know?" matt turned his head back to him with brows furrowed.

"you know something?" nic asks.

"i do." matthew nods, "do you know something?"

"i do," nic shook his head.

"three."

"two."

"one."

quiet.

"three," nic counted.

"two," matt counted.

"chris likes stevie!"

"stevie likes chris!"

gasp, that's what could be heard and the sound of their palms slapping onto their mouths.

stevie cole opens the door of her room while walking through the joint living room seeing the two siblings.

matt and nic turned their faces upside down, and smiled at her but once the girl was in chris's room they went back to shock.

stevie grins jumping onto the bed laying next to christopher.

"harry potter?" he asks smirking.

"harry potter." the girl confirmed.

two hours later, stephanie cole was dead asleep while christopher sturniolo kept his eyes trained on the screen.

chamber of secrets was his favorite, but really jesus could be in front of him and he would still be staring at stevie.

his iris's trailed up her relaxed face, how her nose scrunched up when she breaths too heavy, or how her lips where perfectly shaped.

chris was listening to lover by taylor swift, his air pods in his ears, he never liked that song but once he knew it was her favorite, he listened to it on repeat everyday and it became one of the best songs he's ever heard.

he looks away, shaking his head at his thoughts.

shifting the gaze to her naked hand that laid out of the blanket.

chris didn't know why, but his own hand reaches down hovering over it, he wants to hold it, he wants to hold it so badly.

"no," chris mumbles under his breath shaking his arms and looking away.

but after a few seconds, his palm reached over hers once again, and it felt like his and her hands were connected by lighting.

the boy shook his head after a while and looking away.

he was so stupid.

H speaks!
short chap i'm sorryyy!!!
but this is kinda chris's chapter hehe

guys i have to tell u something,
i think i'm gonna stop this book here, i'm very sorry

YALL JUST WALKED THE PRANK HAHAHAHAH IM SOOO FUNNY