ɛռȶʀʏ օռɛ

A/N : You don't have to be in the Illusionist Coven, I just had you perform some Illusion spell but you're still in Hexide so you're able to do whatever.

HELLO!! Welcome to my first ever Journal Entry! I've never had a diary before, this is.. underwhelming. but I think this will spice things up a little.

You drew a fairly big circle with your finger and a bright light emerged from the page.
— — —
"TA DA!!" a ghost-like version of you dances around. "ILLUSION MAGIC BABY!" You laugh "this should make the entries a much more fun, you'll get to relive my memories of a certain event because of my awesome magic skills." Journal you crosses their arms with a satisfied smile. "Okay here we go!!"
— — —
You walked into the library. You told Ed and Em that you'd return their books today.

You walked with Amity because her shift was starting soon.

"Bye Y/n!" Amity waved respectfully as she put on her staff card and headed towards the children's section.

"Later!" You laughed.

'Titan, she acts like i'm some cranky elder sometimes..' Past you's thoughts echoed.

"Late, Late.. Late, Oh these are on time." The librarian began checking the books in. "Hello Y/n," He greeted you.

"Good afternoon!" You smiled.

"Are these Edric and Emira's books?" He asks you, gesturing to a small pile once he's finished.

"Yeah, sorry they were using them to.. study! yeah, and kind of forgot to return them after the test last week." You lied for them.

"likely story." He lazily went back to his paperwork.

"uh, thank you!" You walk away awkwardly.

man, he creeps me out sometimes..

You were walking around the library for about two hours. You had to stall yourself long enough so you could walk Amity home too, and you weren't quite sure what you were looking for.

As you wandered the shelves, you noticed someone with a familiar head of fluffy blonde hair. He was wearing a plain black shirt and grey pants, you could see a little nick in his left ear.

You creep up behind him. Before you can think twice, you gently tap the boy's shoulder, "Hunter?" You whisper.

"Huh?" He jumped and spun around quickly, almost a flinch.

"Oh my Titan!" You whisper yelled. "It is you!! This is crazy, I haven't seen you in so long!"

Hunter stares back, speechless.

"What? too good for me, Golden Guard?" You teased with a laugh. "What happened? Did your Uncle get mad for skipping curfew?" Your eyes drop from his eyes to the scar on his right cheek. "that wasn't there before.." You think out loud.

His hand defensively smack up to cover it. "it's nothing.. just something from training and missions.. you know, like you said, I'm the Golden Guard." He looked you up and down. "Who are you?"

A stab of hurt flooded your heart. "Y/n? Y/n L/n?" You try to help him remember, "we were friends! for years!"

Hunter nods, honestly racking his brain for such memories. He's seen you in the library before, perhaps a couple times in the market while chasing down criminals. But nothing that he thought friends did.

Then again, what did he know?

"Oh! Yes, Y/n, I'm so sorry, how are you?" He stiffly stuttered out a lie with a stupid smile that showed the gap between his teeth.

He thought, 'what's the harm in playing along?'

"thought you completely forgot about me.." You smile sadly, crisis averted!

"Of course not!" He laughed.

You felt a bit of heat rise up.

No! stop. you can't feel that way about him. That's what got him in trouble last time.. That's what took him away from you..

You smile but your face wouldn't cool down.

"So what're you looking at?" You lean forward and look at the books in his hands. He picks up the top one and shows you the cover.

"The History of The Savage Age and Wild Magic," You read, "I didn't know you were into that stuff," You stood up straight, "I thought those in the Emperor's Coven hated wild magic."

"They do- I mean!" he stuttered, "we do! but this is to help someone." He answered vaguely.

You paused before you guessed, "Your uncle?" You ask quietly.

Hunter looked at you in surprise. "Uhm, yes.."

"That's really nice of you, Hunter." You smile, crossing your arms over your chest. "oh- I should really go! I've got to walk a friend home." you start to back away from him, holding the two books you picked out.

"Oh alright.." he almost sounded sad, and that oddly made you happy.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" You asked.

He brightened for a moment, "oh.. I'm not sure. Complicated schedule, being the Emperor's right hand man and all! You know.." He smiled sadly at the ground.

"Alright, I'll start coming around this time if you wanna meet up sometime?" You suggest, assuming he didn't have Penstagram. He never seemed all that interested in social media and whatnot.

"Okay!" He smiled and walked in the opposite direction.
— — —
The dream like scene began to fade away.
— — —
Soo yeah.

I saw Hunter for the first time in forever!! It was.. interesting.

I think we're gonna be okay. :)

Till next time!!