Eren smiled towards the old man, he chuckled. "I never thought of being the king of this place in the first place, I just came into a sudden realization of what should I be doing so that the others won't experience what I have to experience, the rotten must not get into the new Era." He explained towards the old man. "It would be a challenge ofcourse but I will try my very best."

"You are a good leader for the island, a bit questionable for everyone but you made the Island Prosper as people live there." The old man Kruger had said. "Even if you are vengeful, you are good at decision making."

"Am I? " he ask. " I eliminate everyone who betrays me, I don't spare any chances although, I'm not the one who killed them. "

It was true that he does not kill them with his sword- it's the animals that killed them, the snake and the crocodile os the one at fault although, he is the one who put them there - at least, he is not the one who killed them.  He doubts himself as a good leader, he knew he is not very good as a person and he makes a lot of mistakes.

"Mikasa said she would punish me if I did something that would endanger her people, does she love the people more than me?" He whispered to himself and yet the old man heard him and laugh at him.

" That means, you have to decide carefully from now on, knowing you - you go through battles head on and it's not good. It's a miracle you even survive. "

"I planned it though." He whispered. "I acted so good with it."

During Armin's planned betrayal, he acted so good during those times as Armin pretended to be on another side. Still, the death of that vassal that he fed on the crocodiles is justifiable - that man stole from him and even planned to snitched him on Marley.
His death is justified by his law after all, he bit the hand that feeds him.

"Where is Armin?"

"I am sure that he is with his lover."

"Lover?"

"Right, the blonde woman he brought to the Island." Eren shake his head after hearing that.

"I'll be going tommorow, I will visit the Progress of Paradis before coming back to Mikasa."

The Old man smiled after hearing what he just said, he felt so happy about it. A lot of things had happened to him, his revengeful heart doesn't seem to exists anymore although, he does not feel guilty with some of the things that he id before.

"You did not throw the dead bodies on the water did you?" The old man ask, Eren look back at him with a creased forehead and it's as if he is confused by what he just said.

"I'm not going to pollute the water, I value the life of fishes." He told the old man before leaving.

___

The Paradis Island is rebuilding and each and everyone seems to be united pf helping each other bring back the beauty of the country, each and everyone is busy with the things that they do as the Queen observed every buildings that they are building right now. The Queen felt exhausted yet she did not give up, it's her in way of making her mistakes right, to be a good Queen of Paradis.

"Your Majesty, The king of Marley is here."

Once the Guard said that, she furrowed her eyebrows but still decided to let him come in. She is confuse, he should have sent a letter first before coming to Paradis, after all, it is the right thing to to but it seems like - that part of suddenly coming without an invitation is what he likes to do, she does not feel pleased by it.

"What do you need Eren?" She sigh, exhausted. The King look at her.

"How's the country?"

"Well , if you couldn't comprehend it by just looking at everything, we are currently rebuilding the country though it will take some time until I am finish."  Historia said in her calm and authoritative voice.

"I was just visiting after all, soon, our countries will unite."

"I know that." Historia sighs as she said that.  ".. There are high chances that people will disagree with it but soon, they will realized that it is fort he better. I do not blame them though , as a Princess I am incompetent and as a Prince before - your reputation is the worse."

Historia look at him.
"Well, if you have nothing else to say, I will go back to what I am doing."

"I'm just here to observe, soon I will be leaving." He answered, besides don't you have any refreshments for me? Your manners are the worst.

"Then, leave now." Historia ordered.

____

Eren's ship soon entered the Harbour of Hizuru, everyone look at it with wide eyes and immediately leave to flee somewhere, the people still hate him for what he did but it's not like their hates go overboard, they just glared at him as they left which didn't bother him at all - he had worst than those angry eyes that looks at him.
He was soon brought to the Palace with a Guard accompanying him as he entered. The Royal family is there with his mother except for Mikasa who he can't find anywhere.

The Great Emperor, Mikasa's father welcomed him with a smile.

"You came back."

"I really wish he did not."Levi whispered to himself as he sigh while looking at Eren.

"It's nice to see you again, your majesty."

Levi couldn't comprehend his father's doing. How could he accept someone who endanger his life before and that it forced his mother to go to another country for his treatment.

"Well, then. Let's go inside." The emperor invited him. When Eren entered the Palace, he immediately saw his mother cleaning the sliding window of the palace.

"Mother,"He called, making Carla look at him in surprised and hug him.

"I missed you." Carla said as she hugged her son.

"I don't see Mikasa anywhere."

"She is currently sleeping." Eren raised an eyebrow , she usually don't sleep during this times.