Brothers

Written; August 14

_______________

Brothers

   Eren Yeager, a name known all over the world. A terror, a disaster, a tragedy. Eren Yeager is a single human feared by a lot of people , you will be surprised what that single human could do, he can make and bring  a calamity to the world. He did what he thinks is the right thing to do and is a Watchful person who knows betrayal better than anyone  else.

The brothers Zeke Yeager and Eren Yeager is the polar opposite of each other, while Eren is hated , Zeke is the beloved.

While Eren eat rats and rotten. Foods.

Zeke eats luxurious food.

While Eren sleep on an old rag, Zeke sleeps on a comfortable bed.

Zeke was treated as a prodigy , the beloved son of the king and soon will inherit the whole Marley kingdom. A handsome young prince who can sway any woman on his food. He is the best when it comes to everything and it became a pressure to the younger prince who they had deemed as a talentless child.
They were both beautiful children with a great future ahead. When he was very young, Zeke used to play with Eren  but ever since Carla was locked up, hell began to fall for the younger boy.

Zeke smirk when he saw his brother's ship approaching , so he did succeed in life? Their ship almost crush into each other if they didn't manouver it , Zeke smirk, taking off his glasses and observing his younger brother. His watchful nature kicking in, they are the same in that way.  Zeke greeted him with a warm smile and Eren greeted him with a cold look.

The two met up again, almost the same as how they met up as kids, " Wasn't this a wonderful noon,brother?" 

" If I could burn you up, it surely will."

" Oh, don't joke younger brother. You never know who will die first."

" What are you doing here?"

" Father's going to kill you, really he will." He said it like a sweet song and smile sweetly at his younger brother. "It's been years brother, won't you let me in on your ship?"

" Go away, Zeke!" He glared, his green eyes were burning with flames.

Zeke laughs at him, " Oh you have gotten so rude my dear brother. Your mother didn't discipline you."

Mikasa stared at the two, they look like they are killing each other with their eyes. She didn't found the courage to step up and do something instead she observed how they talk and look at each other. They stood on their ships in a similar manner , the brothers were exchanging words with each other.

Then suddenly his eyes turn towards her, " Oh, so you found yourself a woman? I never thought someone as beautiful as her could actually put up with a shit like you. You are dragging her to downfall but I guess that's what a shit does, bringing other down with them just because they could never go up."

" What a poor observation my dear older brother , your eyes needed to be donated to people who needed them more than you do. Don't get so cocky, the only reason why you are the crown prince is because your mother is a slut who sleeps around with the councilors. Ah, I wonder why father never found out."

Zeke didn't seem to bother that his mother had just been insulted, instead his smirk grew even wider.

"Your saying that my mother is a slut but you sleep with a lot of woman, that makes you a slut too
and don't forget that you sleep with a woman as a kid. It must've been so good for you."

" Yeah, it felt so good that I sent a gift to your mother. Don't you want to know what the gift is? The woman who I slept with's heart."

Zeke  laughs at him in a mocking tone while he keep his stoic expression. " Oh gosh and you think that is disturbing? Your such a baby. Anyway, why am I talking to a garbage? See you later brother, and we'll see you later too Eren's girlfriend whatever your name is!"

" I'm not his girlfriend!"

_______________

Eren become silent after his little meeting with his brother , it was almost the same as how they met up as kids. Eren grunted at the memory as he look at his left wrist, a permanent reminder of what happened before , one of the reminders of how horrible the.life he is living and will continue to live in.

Mikasa was observing every actions that he made, the Conqueror had been a little tense
and he was off guard. Mikasa could get a knife and stab him then leave to go back to Hiruzu but she decided to observe  the queit dishelved man with curious eyes. They look like they had a feud with each other, a long feud between brothers.

Typical. If that is Jealousy or throne.

Mikasa shouldn't be thinking about him , she shouldn't and she mustn't, but her mind just did every moment , ever since that little piece of information from Armin -- his most trusted person , that's what she observed -- and the scars on his body , his cold glares and now the conversation between the brothers.

Mikasa felt conflicted , to bring an end to him or to comfort him?
It doesn't mean that he had a horrible childhood means that he can do the things he do. Ending him will be a really good choice but understanding him and making him go back to the right path was also a good choice but there is no possibility, what will she do?

This is harder than the hardest test in her life.

Harder than killing boars and bears.

Mikasa watched him walk away , facing his retreating back with an unreadable expression on her face.

She had decided.

______________

I despised Rainy days, I mean it's fine but really!?

Sometimes, I don't understand my comment section.