Resumption III

Resumption III

Flutterflies could be seen from a distance , they're back on the hidden island where his people live, hidden to the whole world. She is accompanied by Hitch,  a loyal servant to Eren , as if she can escape here anyway. They look very beautiful, stunning and comforting. Mikasa found herself enjoying the wind breeze that sways her black hair. Eren is still the same, as cold as he had always been, his inflicted wound towards her is slowly healing and it may left a scar  but it was fine. She wasn't as scared as she was before, mainly because if Armin's story of how bad his childhood is. She wasn't that angry at him anymore.

"Hitch, you say he saved you right?" Hitch nodded her head, the girl had been fiddling on the Hem of her clothes since this morning.  " How does he saved you again?"

"He bought me from the travellers, years ago. He is a good man, please believe me. "

" I do not doubt you, he was just different to me. " She shakes her head. " He is hard to read and his walls are hard to crack. I don't even know what is running through his mind but he seems like.. he was hiding something, I wish to know what it was and is it weird if I found his eyes to be extremely pretty? " She crack a small smile. " I'm weird, I should be hating him. "

" He is not bad if you ask me, my lady. He just do questionable things that seems to be wrong but in truth, it was for the greater good. "

" His name is Eren Yeager right?"

" Yes, my lady. Is something wrong? "

"Then he belongs to the Yeager royal family." She concluded.
" Then why did he decided to become a pirate when he was the richest in the world. "

The Yeager royal family is probably the richest royal family in the whole world and they are great empire too.  They have a good communication to the public and a good relationship to other countries.

Why does he have to be a bad prince? Is he a black sheep but then again she didn't know the whole story.

Those thoughts are running through her brain as she reach the door of his house. Hitch bowed to her and go away back to the maid's chamber. She open the door, noticing that he was fast asleep , she look at him. No, she starred at him from a distance, a small smile unconsciously formed on her thin lips. He look at peace , he looks calm and entirely different from how he look like when he is awake, always had a scowl sketch on his face by a permanent ink  and a cold bucket of ice.

She walk closer towards him , sitting on the edge of a wooden long chair and stared at his face.

"You are not that bad at all, aren't you?" She ask him softly, her eyes softening as she look at him, the small smile become a little wider.  " I don't hate you but I don't like you either. Armin told me a part of your story and even if I do not know everything , I completely understand. The scar, huh, it may be here permanently but even if we don't have a good start, can we restart? "

" What are you talking about? " Again, he look at her sharply , a signature scowl present on his face again as he woke up. Mikasa resist the urge to roll her eyes and stood up , hands folded infront of her chest.

"Nothing." She replied, looking away.  " You sleep really ugly, you snore so much? I could not sleep because of it. "

" Your beside me, are you planning to sleep with me? "

" Arggh! " She rolled her eyes , chewing on her lips. " Ofcourse not, I was planning to pour a bucket of water all over you but I don't need to do that now, your awake. "

" Sure, my crickets believe you. " He replied sarcastically and move away from her. " Have you eaten?"

"No thanks, what if you out poison in there?" 

" Why would I need that if I could kill you with a sword?" 

" You can't. " She smirk, flipping her hair. " I'm better than you when it comes to sword so might as well find another hobby. "

" Killing is not a hobby. " He spoke, his tone is as gloomy as a funeral.

"Oh yeah, what's with sending a head to your brother's mother again? "

He stop from his tracks and look at her with a shock expression but it was not the only emotion present in his face, it has a mixture of hurt in them  and a grieving expression that Mikasa regret the words she said a few minutes later. "I'm sorry." She said, almost too queitly, like a whisper.

"Just eat the food there." He vanished in the dark after that.

Those words made him remember everything all over again, a memory he burried a long time ago. The fury in his heart is rising all over again,  the urge to kill that bitch , the urge to know the truth about his mother and the urge to do revenge for the Hiruzuan royal family.

She is the payment for their sins, he will kill her....yes he would.

He would torture her..

He will kill her..

He will do the unthinkable to her...

She will know what it felt like..

Then he would send her corpse to her family...

But why...

Why does his heart hurt when he thinks about that?