A heart of Gold

Written: August 12

A heart of Gold

____________________

  Mikasa stared at his back , she could see the blood staining his white shirt , he refused to let her get them off of him. He gave her a cold look while swatting her hands away. She just want to help even if she put her father's life in danger , even if he had invaded and traumatized her people and even if she saw him kill Reiner  a while ago.  She still want to heal him for it was her nature. A nature of an Ackerman, to help as much as they could and to protect.

Even if he is bad and even if they had threaten to kill each other, she couldn't bring herself to do it. Maybe the destiny put them together so they can help each other  , her beliefs are getting the best of her.

A belief known to all Hiruzuan Empire when the first king of their country reign , it was said he had spoken to a  powerful being and one of those beliefs is people are put together to help each other, but , how would she help someone who threaten to kill her? She absolutely doesn't have any idea of what to do.

"You shouldn't be worried of him, he is fine." Armin told her, offering a freshly cut coconut juice for her and she accepted it . Armin made himself comfortable beside her.

"I am not worried, why would I be worried of him?" She ' Tch' and look away from him.

Armin sighed, " He was always like that , those are nothing for him. You haven't seen him in his worse state, I can say this is just a mild thing."

" How is killing someone mild?"

" He is a killing machine, Eren Yeager was banished when he is just a boy and his life hadn't been easy."

" It doesn't justify his actions."

"Yes, I know it doesn't." Armin sigh again, " but life  had been like that to him. You wouldn't understand it, you weren't in his position. Even I can't understand it."

She grew silent as she sip her drink, wasn't in his position? What kind of life is he living? A life full of sorrow, a life full of pleasure? She didn't know and it made her curious.

He is cold hearted and evil and she cursed herself for wanting to know things about him when all she ever want is to end him and go back to her family, an unwanted feeling she had welcomed on her heart with open arms. Armin left her as she drown herself on her thoughts and she didn't saw Eren coming towards her with a usual cold expression.

"Oh!!" She exclaimed when he sat beside her with his sword , he was cleaning them.
Now, she didn't want to kill him that much instead she fell pity towards him. " I'll heal your wounds."

She urge him to remove his shirt
and when he did, she was very shock.

Mouth open as a lump forms on her throat which she swallowed.
Her fingers shook.

His body is full of scars , others was fresh but others had been there for a very long time. She forced herself to swallow whatever was on her mouth as her organs twisted. His body,

She forced herself not to cry upon seeing those.

"Are you going to clean it and heal it or are you going to stare at it?" His cold voice snap her out of her thoughts.

"Yes, I'll help you."

He is a poor soul , lost in this world and had only known cruelty at a very young age and she might not know everything yet but she knew he had gone through several suffering to come up as cold and as bastard as how he is?

Does he really want her as a Concubine ? Based on Armin's short story about his life , she concluded that Eren didn't want her as a Concubine but as something else.

He made a conclusion that all Hiruzuan are devil's and he refused to call himself one too even if he was just as cruel as they are.

What does he want from her then or maybe what is hidden behind him?

What is his secret?

What does he really wants?

What made him like this?

What made him despised Hiruzu?

What is his goal?

What is running through his brain?

She was having a hard time absorbing what Armin just said.

"He had gone through a lot of things to make him that cold and unbreakable."

Eren Yeager, who are you?

___________________

This is the shortest Chapter of My Story.