In the End VIII

In the End VIII - The New Foundations

        Two months of preparation is what it took for everything to start all over again, it was a lot of work for each and everyone, Historia is currently busy looking at everything as people began moving and building again, she was the Crowned Queen of Paradis, a week later after Eren was made a king of Marley. The foundation is rebuilding again, the people helo each other rebuild Paradis and the people of Marley began to accept Eren as their king.

Historia took a deep breath, exhausted as she watch over the people doing their works while studying the things that she must do next to make Paradis rise again.  Ymir is with her.

" I never know that you are a Princess, I should have known it because you are a royalty. "
Ymir said as she walk over the blonde woman, Historia look at her and sigh.  She does not blame Ymir for not recognizing her, even if she is the Crown Princess, her portrait is never parade to the people and neither does she appear in many events besides she prefer it that way, she wouldn't be able to meet Ymir if she did not escape that one time before - the time she slept with her before, it was something she couldn't  forget.

"It's alright, Are you busy Ymir?"

" I should be the one asking you that, you are rebuilding Paradis. " Ymir replied to her, walking to the chair and taking a blue satin clothing that is neatly folded there, Ymir walk closer to Historia while holding it and out it on her shoulder.
"You need to rest, Queen of Paradis." Ymir said teasingly which Historia laughs to even if there is nothing funny, Ymir's companionship is more than enough for Historia.

"I will rest later Ymir, I'll just have to sort this things out." The Paradis foundation led by it's new appointed Queen Historia Reiss, for a greater good and to correct all the wrongs that she did before, starting from where she revealed the location of Hizuru to Eren, she will talk to Mikasa and apologized for her mistake.

"Queen, it's ready now."
One of the Guards say, Historia stood up from her seat and walk over the open area of the palace, the took for measuring is on the table, she put her one eye on a hole as she calculated the scale of what they are supposed to contract as of the moment.
"This will be a long preparation."

"We're only reconstructing the foundation, we couldn't afford the palace falling down again, father and sister couldn't be found anywhere even if I put on many search parties. "

"What if they are dead?" Ymir ask and Historia becomes silent, she never think about the possibility of those two to be dead even her brothers. Historia took a deep breath.

"Then we have to move on in life."

"How could you say that so casually?"

Maybe, because I am not close with them.  Historia want to reply those words but she did not, instead she focus on constracting the palace again.  Historia look around once again, roaming the cities of Paradis as she watched the people do their respective jobs, observing the lives of people would make him decide better, she thinks.
She is just afraid to do the same mistake she did before, leading to downfalls, entangled life of theirs and unfortunate events that lead to people being homeless. It was their fault, the ones who have power to control over others are the one who is at fault. She promised herself that she would be a good leader, a leader that people deserve and a person who will understand them better from now on.

The new Foundation of Paradis, a country of great honor, a country known all over the world will bring peace to the world, Historia promised herself that she would do it.

" I'm going back to the palace, prepare my carriage."

The Guard nodded at her.

___