As Cold as Ice

Written; August 14

_________________

As Cold as Ice

Have you ever wondered the purpose of your life?

Have you decided what you want to be?

Have you ever felt like everything you do is wrong?

Have you ever felt unwelcomed?

Have you ever felt like your a disappointment and that makes you disappointed?

Have you ever wish that you were never born?

Have you ever felt betrayed?

He felt all of those, those were the shitiest feeling of all. To let someone down, disappointment feels like shit. It felt so heavy, it feels like you have been scolded for the first time. Like you failed that person very badly.

The first ever was his mother, he wasn't able to protect her and she was taken away from him. The person he believed love her but even after knowing his mother didn't want him , he was still waiting, hoping for him to be release from the tower until he was banished.

He was always behind his brother , the shining light of their family. He felt so unwanted, it makes him want to die but Yui said he is important , he is a beautiful boy with a bright future ahead of him.

"I'm sure you will grow up as a pretty boy and all women will love you , just like how all men loved your mother in her maiden days... You will have a good life. " then everything was blur, the last known thing Yui kindly told him before it all happened.

"You will catch a cold." A familiar womanly voice snap him out of his thoughts, he felt a pie e of thick clothe being placed over his shoulders. The woman didn't smile and he didn't too, they had no reason to smile towards each other. " Wasn't it a beautiful night, the moon was brighter than usual. "

" Did you already forgot that I warned you about being so close to your enemy?"

" If we're going to kill each other this early where's the fun in that?" Mikasa chucked lowly and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms below her breasts as she gave him a cold look.

"So you want to play with me? I'm gonna say you will lose , for in the beginning I was the one controlling it all. "

" Sometimes, a master could be beaten. It took a lot of courage to do so but I'm pretty sure your trace will vanish in this world."

" Oh, how confident. Should I be afraid of you?"

" Fear is shit." She smirk at him , somehow, she enjoy this kind of conversation. This is how she make a conversation with her elder brother , almost similar to it. " I prefer enjoying a nice tea party with my enemy and later on proceeding on how we will kill each other."

" Mmm..." Eren smirk at her, his green eyes had a dark goeam on them , thoughts clouding his mind as he look at the Princess's face. Oh, how fun would it be? Are they going to play with fire with each other? Would try to manipulate each other? The Princess was as cunning as him.

It would be a fun game, let's see who break first.

"Let's make a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

" Let's fight with our swords, if we aren't able to kill each other here then we will negotiate until one of us is able to kill the other one." Mikasa smirk and Eren had a dangerous gleam on his eyes.

They are both confident, both cunning for their own good , both ambitious, one who is bold and the other is a two faced manipulator.

Armin observed the two from a good distance but he knew the man could feel him , he smirk. Are they a good combination?
Will they be able to succeed on their goals while working together and planning each other's death like how it was supposed to happen in the first place? Armin will have a lot of fun watching this all uncover, his blue eyes turn cold, a smirk form on his lips.

Oh, what a not so innocent man!

"Are you sure you don't want to quit? It's still early to back out."

Mikasa wore a confident smirk as she said those words, A thousand of strategies, what could possibly go wrong? A session with Levi is harder than this and this will be a piece of cake.

"You would like to descend your Earthly body this early, young lady?"

Eren is very strong, he had the strength of a crocodile or a shark but Mikasa is not weak . She was strong too and she can take his life away in a one or one.

Armin continue to observe from a distance , excited to what will happen next, who will die first, his friend or this woman he had only spoken once. He knew how strong Eren is but Mikasa doesn't look like a weak person. As he observed, she was braver than most of the Vassals here he had live with under the years.

This is an entertainment, he thought. Ah, it would be nice to watch this with a bottle of wine until blood stained the floor of the ship.

Eren and Mikasa stood parallel towards each other, sharply looking at each other's eyes. A sword in hand , they were both observing each other , they will try to learn how each other moves and so they can spot their weak points.

Eren didn't feel threaten at all, her stance were impressive, her eyes tell a clear message: She will not loose a fight against him.
Mikasa was merely observing him , she knew only a little about him but the news that this single man could manage to damaged an island is enough and a clear message that his power is beyond her.

They're swords met up mid-air and they tried to hit each other with it but they are both very fast, you can almost say that they are invisible, the Vassals were watching amazed and petrified at the same time. They were really skilled and strong.

"I'm amazed a woman like you can wield a sword. Aren't Princesses supposed to be pampered?"

" Oh you didn't expect that. In my country , there is no place for the weak, for the weak will be devoured by the strong."

" That's funny, I had seen your people petrified when I stood up."

" Do you expect them to rejoice upon seeing you? We are at peace for the past centuries."

Their swordsmanship is amazing , the agility, the fast thinking, fast movements and years of practice really payed off, for they still unable to hit each other with their swords.

They were both sweating, heart beats so fast , a little exhausted yet they didn't want to stop, for their goal is to prove each other that they couldn't break.

Eren, for he is the Conqueror and he is feared by all. He want her to fear him and bow to him, to manipulate her and use her for his plans. His plans to ruin Hiruzu by the name of their princess , for her to loss everything just like how he loss everything starting from his beloved Grandmother.

Mikasa, to end him as fast as she could . She wouldn't let him terrify her, to overshadow her , to use her, she will go back to Hiruzu alive and well. With a proud smirk on her face that she ended him -- his head served in a silver platter.

They both stumbled to the ground , a cold look on both of their faces, all gleam is gone as they stared at each other, both breathless and sweaty. The night sky was bright. The Vassals stood up, eyes wide with amazement, they look like they had the same level of strength. Armin smirk from a distance , hiding even more as a grin form on his luscious lips. The manipulative blonde is gone after that.

_______________

I hate spicy food and my brother makes me eat one, it burned my tongue.