Beginning of a War

Beginning of a war

Hizuru

The emperor had been trying to find a way to locate his daughter for a very long time now he knows that his daughter is a strong person but it would take away his worry as her father. The Empress tried to calm the situation down although she, herself is very angry and worried. Jean had been by their side the whole time while Kiyomi is busy with her own addiction.
Prince Levi had been the one handling the palace right now and having continues communication with Paradis despite learning that Historia is the one who pointed their location.

"Levi, I've got something to tell you." Her face is different from before , her facial expression is full of sadness and grief on them.
"Sources said that Mikasa is fed to a Python by Eren."

He slammed his fist on the hard table, not believing the words she said to him. He glared at Hange before trying to calm himself and sitting down again, looking at the scrolls again..

"Don't come to my office if your going to say nonsense. "

" But.. "  Hange tried to argue with him but decided to sit down. " You miss her don't you? I couldn't imagine how that must've felt. I'm an only child. "

" Hange, besides reporting nonsense.What are you doing here? "

" Marley and Paradis is going to attack Eren in the borders, maybe we could come. See if she is alive and get her back."

Paradis

" Levi Ackerman, his Royal Highness and Lady Hange Zoe." The man announced his name as he entered the banquet. A celebration he didn't want to come to but needed to so he can talk to Princess Frieda about the things he heard and needed to be cleared.

Everyone look at him, some of them with the look of admiration and some had great pity in them. Though, Levi rarely leave the country  of Hiruzu, he is known all over the world for how strong he is. The Ackerman's are feared and love at the same time because of that -- is in the danger of extinction which others celebrate about.

"Prince Levi." Princess Frieda greeted him with a smile on her face. He nodded his head as an acknowledgement for her presence. Hange smiled at her and left the two of them to talk.

"I'm very glad that you come here even if.."

" Let's get straight to the point shall we?  Is it true that Marley and Paradis is teaming up against Eren Yeager?"

" You heard the news." Frieda smiled at him. " It is true and to seal the deal Historia and Renee is to wed, a sign of treaty for both countries."

" I do hope that you bring him down, He owe my family someone he shouldn't have taken away."

Frieda's face become gloomy.
" I've heard the news, condolence."

"No, she isn't dead." Levi finalized.

"Huh..how could you say that? Someone said she is fed to a Python."

" You shouldn't listen to rumours spread by idiots." Frieda bow her head.

" I understand prince." Frieda watch as Levi left the area and Historia came running towards her.

"Sister, what did you two talk about?"

"It's jus a news between Mikasa. It's a fake news, no need to worry." Frieda smiled at her younger sister. " Go up, maybe Reiner is waiting for you up there."

" Sister, I don't want to marry him." Historia confessed earning a surprise gasp from her sister.
After recovering, Frieda gave her a sad smile as her features soften.

"Well, I don't know how to save you from this mess." Frieda turned serious. " Historia, tell me the truth. You have been working with Eren for a long time, aren't you?" 

" Sister, what are you talking about?" Historia teared up. " I could never do that."

"Historia."  Frieda whispered angrily.

"I swear I never did." She gulp, " He may be my friend but I never did, the only location I disclose is Hiruzu and nothing else." 

" Ok, I believe you." Frieda smiled, " You really has a golden heart."

The banquet is noisy with nobleman's laughing together and having fun with each other.
Each of them is wearing elegant clothing to show off, they had a lot of money with them. Levi talked to the king whick he shouldn't have done in the first place, the king just made his anger arise.

Levi look at everyone  around him , stepping beside him is Hange Zoe -- his fianceé aka shitty glasses/ four eyed bitch-- chosen by Kiyomi herself.

"What happen? Did you two talk properly?"

" The king is a  useless shit. " Levi angrily whispered at her. Hange out her hands on his shoulders, trying to calm him down.

"You know the king." Hange sigh, trying to be a supportive fianceé, a supportive future wife. Levi had many girls drooling over him , not only because of how he looks but also because of his lineage. The Ackerman lineage is a truly gifted family with beautiful genes and strong bodies that exceeds normal human strength.

"So, how is your mother and father?" 

"What do you think Hange?" Levi replied, annoyed. He snorted and look away from her, he say on the satin chair.  Hange shakes her head and sit beside him.

"I don't know what to do."

____

The king stood up, raising his golden copita filled with red wine and people raise their's too. 

"We're all gathered here for the official engagement of my daughter to the Chief of Marley, Reiner Braun  as they had promised to bring despair to Eren Yeager . " The king announced and everyone clap their hands.

"Mr. Braun , I'm placing my beloved daughter under your care. Please cherish her. " Kin Rod Reiss had a smile on his face,  the normal smile he gives whenever he get the things he want. He look at his daughter and give her a warning smile.

"Yes, your highness." Reiner smiled, taking Historia's hands from her father and place it in his hands, so soft and small against his.

Historia look around , to seek the comfort of her big sister is what she needed the most. Frieda look at her with a sad smile on her face and she smiled too... Atleast she had a big sister to help her.