Burning Hatred

Burning Hatred

Manipulation, the exercise of harmful influence on others.

From a very young age even before Eren is born, Zeke is under the control of his mother.  His mother Dina Yeager is the first wife of King Grisha Yeager and the considered Queen of them all even though nobody  appointed her as one. Dina Yeager is a beautiful woman , a daughter of a king, a princess and a Queen, her beauty is mesmerizing.  She was a good woman but ever since being married with Prince Grisha, she become someone else.

The gentle soul of her is devoured by power and hunger for attention. A lovely lady that turned out to be a viscious woman.

The woman married Grisha Yeager and through her born the first son and the heir to the throne of Marley. Zeke Yeager, the adored prince of them all.

The woman is very happy with her son but all of it change when the woman that goes by the name Carla entered the picture, the King immediately fell in love with her, unlike her who hardly get attention from him.  Out of jealousy, the Queen never accepted Carla and said that she is vile, viscious, manipulative and unpure.

Understandable, nobody wants to see their husband with another woman but this woman is Carla, a beautiful woman, a good soul and always had a bright smile put on her beautiful face.

From a tender age, children pick up to what they see so Zeke pick up to what he See's , he grows up with a manipulative mother and a cold father while Eren is being cared by his mother while she's still around.

Zeke was taught to hate the existence of Eren and his mother and so he did , wanting to befriend him at first had become a useless thing for him. He bullied his younger brother,  degrading him Everytime he could and did someone tried to stop him?  Nobody did because nobody really cares for the younger prince.

For them, if you are not going to bring them up then you are useless.

"Zeke don't play with him, your a royal and you must not be tainted."

" But mother--!"

" Just listen to me, dear." The woman spoke. Touching her son's face and fake her crying.
"He took your father away from us , your father's love is transferred to him."

" Does that mean father doesn't love me anymore?"

" He doesn't my dear , he loves your younger brother."

" But I took good care of everything."

"And well, he doesn't like it one bit." She replied with a smirk. " Your brother must be out of the picture for you."

" Out of the picture?" The boy reapeted.

" Yes, if you want your father then get rid of him." She smiled, her lips is twitching upwards, a few seconds later a wicked grin appear on her face.

"Yes,mother." and everything starts with that....maybe?

Zeke who wanted to befriend him at first become cruel to him. He bullied his brother, throw rocks on him or humiliate him, ruining the image of the younger prince.

"Oh look he's here."

"That kid is evil, stay away from him."

"My child must not befriend him."

" That child will taint my kid if he befriend him."

" No one even likes that child."

" How about his mother?"

" Maybe that woman died in the tower , ambitious wrench."

"His mother is a home wrecker."

"He is as evil as his mother, Lady Dina and Prince Zeke is much better."

" Lady Dina is also a royal , unlike his mother. A servant--pfft. How does she even climb up to that position." 

" Maybe she drug the king to have an intercourse with her. "

"Disgusting woman. "

Due to this, the rumours prince Zeke heard from the corners. His determination becomes even bigger because no one will believe the child.

"Hey Eren." He called, together with some of his friends.
"How is your day without your mama? Or maybe she abandoned you because your so useless you can't even protect yourself. " He teased, making faces to annoy his younger brother.

"My mother is on the tower, she's curing her illness." Timidly, he replied.

"It's an excuse, your mother doesn't like you." 

"How  can you say that?"

" My mother says so." He answered and shrugged. " ..and I hate you."

Everything starts with the word jealousy.

Everyone want to solve it in a different way.

So, what's true?

Dina is jealous of Carla.

Carla doesn't want Eren.

Eren killed Yui.

The king doesn't care.

Hatred surrounded the royal family.

Illicit business is hidden on the public's eyes.

Eren witnessed his beloved Grandmother's death.

The emperor killed her.

The boy vows revenge.

The Princess is under him.

The person he trusted the most betrayed him.

He didn't know the truth and he must learn the truth.

She's fighting what is starting to bloom inside of her.

_____

"I'll inform father." He stood up after swatting Armin's hands away, sighing as he look at the ship. " What a coward, my dear brother. Your still scared aren't you?"

He look at the tower where Eren's mother is lock up for years. Wondering if someone even feed that old lady? He wished nobody did but that would be impossible for there are guards and servants in there except if they don't really care.

He clenched his fists together, sighing in defeat. He stretched his aching body, the medics started coming to the Prince direction and began healing and cleaning his wounds.

He look at Armin and smirk, he really is a great weakness for his younger brother and he made a better choice with teaming up with him...

He is menace by him and it is really good.

"Hurry up and I had to report."

"As you wish, your majesty."

"What are you doing Armin? Busy zoning off, oh come on you betray him. Why do you feel sorry now?" His green eyes seems to be glistening as a smirk form on his lips.

" If it weren't for her, I won't ever be going to you... just enjoy your time now because everything that comes after this would be suffering."  He whispered on the thin air.

_______

Betrayals and Jealousy.

Lies and deceit.

Death and life.

All of this....

Everything starts with their burning hatreds.