CHAPTER 12

Time moves. Unbothered by the hustling and bustling of daily life as it sat comfortably and painted the world in colorful scenarios. From bright extravagant colors to the infinite shades of oranges, the world has finally coated itself with thick white frosty paint. The trees that once had leaves loosely hanging from now stood bare. And the sky stretched into a faint pale grey color while the air carried a numbing breeze.

But Yuri didn't have the liberty to enjoy the icy weather as midterms shamelessly made their way into her life. Stress was soaring through the air as Yuri mercilessly practiced every day polishing her dancing skills. It was a self-choreographed piece. This is why Yuri has spent countless hours inside the half mirrored room, perfecting her moves until her muscles were soared and her mind satisfied.

Passion boomed inside the studio because of Yuri, motivating Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, and the rest of the students to work hard as well. But they were no match to Yuri, who gave up her peaceful nights to hone her skills. They saw it as her being passionate and she saw it as an escape route from her neglected love. Though the result of their midterms wasn't coming out any time soon, it was obvious that Yuri did the best in her class. Their instructor's enthusiastic praise and 'You guys should learn from Yuri" didn't go unnoticed by the students.

Winter break rolled in and it was finally the time to relax those stinging muscles for a bit. Yuri skipped to the cafe while her padded blue trench coat, thick fluffy sweater, two layers of jeans, and chunky boots kept her safe and sound from the harsh cold weather. She pushed the cafe's door open and was greeted by the warmth and a whiff of fresh meat and vegetable. Her stomach growled while her eyes impatiently searched for the troop.

"Here comes our sunshine," Hoseok chirps as Yuri gladly takes the seat beside him.

"It's the time since you finally arrived," Jimin says mockingly.

"I am just 5 minutes late you guys," Yuri waves her hand dramatically. She was the last one to arrive, and that wasn't surprising to anyone. Her eyes landed on the couple that sits on the other side of the table. Jungkook whispers something to Misun causing her to giggle shyly. Yuri forcefully looks away, not letting the emotions get the best of her.

"Okay kids I have an announcement to make," Jin says gaining everyone's attention.

"Who are you calling kids we are all of the same age." Taehyung retorts.

"Tae, it's because Jin knows he looks like an old grandpa," Jungkook says with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"If there's any old grandpa here then it's Yoongi." Namjoon laughs but quickly shuts up when Yoongi shoots him a death glare.

"Shut up everyone. Let me say what I wanted to say. First of all, I am the most handsome face your eyes have ever witnessed," Jin points at himself smugly, "Second of all, cancel all the plans for your winter break because I am taking you guys on a trip!"

The reaction was the complete opposite of what Jin expected. By the time he let those words out, he was expecting everyone to cheer and holler saying "Jin you are the best" but that never happened. They all just stared at him blankly. It was obvious that none of them believed his words.

"Yah, what's up with these blank looks." He asks crossing his arms across his chest. "Alright alright let me go for a bit more detail. My family owns a villa in Bali. It's close to the beach and I have successfully managed to convince my parents to lend it to me for the next three days. We can get out of this cold-ass weather."

"You are rich?"

"They own a villa?"

"In Bali?"

"Who's paying for our ticket?"

"Oh my god, the tickets will cost alot mom will kill me."

A whirl of comments flew across the table all landing as gibberish in Jin's ear.

"No for real, I don't think mom will let me go, the tickets are expensive around this and we are already dumping shit tons of money for our classes." Ara states.

"You don't have to worry about that because we are taking a private jet. The only thing you need to worry about is packing your damn bags." Jin said as a matter of factly. Silence falls again on the table, but instead of blank stares, Jin receives a couple of disbelieving faces.

"Did he just say a private jet?" Jimin says mouth still hung open.

"Someone pinch m-" Yuri was cut off with a shriek that erupted from her own throat. She shot a glare at Hoseok.

"What? You asked me to pinch you." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh god, how rich are you Jin?" Namjoon shakes his head as he leans in.

"Enough to take you all on a trip?"

Finally, the long-overdue reaction flares up earning a satisfying huff from Jin. The boy patiently answers all the questions that come to him like a bullet. Excitement fills the room as the troop now plans their trip to Bali.

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE INCONSISTENT WITH THIS BOOK BUT OH WELL HERE I AM. HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? I HOPE YOUR DAYS ARE GOING WELL CUZ MINE ARE STRESSFUL AF. I ALMOST DISCONTINUED WRITING THIS BOOK AS THIS ISNT REACHING TO READERS AS MUCH AS THE  PREVIOUS ONE DID BUT I JUST LOVE IT TOO MUCH SO LET'S SEE WHERE THIS GOES. <3

I HOPE I WILL BE UPDATING AGAIN SOON. I DO MISS WRITING.