CHAPTER 14

The beer can rolled out of Taehyung's hand as he drunkenly sprawled out on the floor.

"Two cans of beer and he's already drunk," Yoongi Snickers as the rest laughs at the poor boy.

"We can't just simply spend the night drinking, we go to do something fun," Jin says shaking his head vigorously.

"Please don't say the truth or dare," Ara chimes.

"Truth or dare it is," Jimin quickly shoots a mischievous grin toward Ara.

"Let's make it spin the bottle," Jungkook grabs the bottle of soju and pins it onto the ground while everyone gathers around in a circle. The bottle spins against the marble floor until it slows down-pointing itself towards Namjoon.

"I will take the truth," he says.

"Awh man why are you going so easy," Hobi pouts, "hmm did you have your first kiss yet and who was it?"

"That's such an elementary question and of course, he already had his first kiss," Ara mumbles.

"Actually I didn't," The crew gawked their eyes out at Namjoon.

"I am waiting for the right one to come by."

Yoongi scrunches his nose "that's so cliche I want to puke,"

"Don't talk about puking please," Taehyung says as he gently pats his stomach. The bottle spins again this time its target is Yoongi.

"Truth,"

"Are you a virgin?"

"Of course, he is have you ever seen him keeping his eyes ope-"

"I am not," The words rolled out of his mouth so fast that everyone had to process them for two-three seconds.

"Ain't no way." Jungkook whispers.

"Ironic, because I thought Namjoon is going to be the first one to get laid but I guess Yoongi was doing more than keeping his eyes closed." Yuri snickers while nudging her elbow at Yoongi who has now turned various shades of red.

The bottle decided on Yuri as its prey this time. Shifting nervously in her place, she settles for truth as well

.

"Why is no one taking dare?" Jimin huffs.

"Is there anyone in this room that you have feelings for Yuri?" This time it was Misun who spoke up. Ever since they all met her, they have never heard her speaking so loud. She was always known as the sweetheart that everyone loves. But right now she had this look on her face that was unlike her. To say the least Misun's sudden attack was like thunder on a bright sunny day.

The air thickened making it hard for Yuri to breathe. She never thought she would have to deal with the best friend's evil girlfriend scenario but right now it seems like life was steering her in that direction. And so she went for it.

"I do. I did. But not anymore. It's not something you have to worry about." She was ready to imprint those words on Misun's head.

"Wait Yuri, I am your best friend why did you never tell me you liked someone?" All the heads snaps toward Jungkook. Some were ready to pounce at him and punch him since his brain needed a restart. But the situation was already awkward. So everyone decided to keep their hands to themselves.

"Alright that's enough for today, we should all head to bed. We had a long day anyway and it seems like Taehyung already passed out." Jin gets up indicating Namjoon to help him with the drunk boy.

"Yeah, we better get some good rest I am going to head to my room guys." Hobi waves at the rest of the members and one by one they all retreat back to their room.

Except for Yuri, who stayed glued to the ground staring at the green bottle that was left behind, still waiting for it to be spun again. 

OH JUNGKOOK YOU DUMB-