CHAPTER 10

~FLASHBACK~

That fucking asshole.

Anger was burning through every single nerve of Yuri. Her glare could kill anybody that fell under it. She storms out of the class and then the campus without even looking back. School ended anyways. She stomped her feet on the rough concrete ground. Maybe she was exaggerating her feelings right now. Maybe she doesn't need to be so angry, but she didn't care. Blame the teenage hormones.

"Yuri-ah wait!" Jungkook shouts jogging behind a furious Yuri. She doesn't even look back. After all, he was the reason she's mad right now.

"Yuri, please listen to me," Jungkook begged.

"Listen to what? Your terrible excuses? No thank you." Yuri spat causing Jungkook to wince.

"I-"

"Don't Jungkook, don't even bother, this is the third fucking time. You promised to have a sleepover with me. I get it you were busy but you could have at least called? Or texted? I waited for you the whole night. You didn't even return my calls." Yuri's voice cracked as those tears threatened to spill. Damn this period. "I don't care who you are with, I don't care if you hang out with other friends, but please, don't make me wait."

They were now facing each other, standing on the sidewalk. Jungkook's guilt was growing with time. He knew very well he messed up this time. He looked around hastily only to find out they were standing in front of a flower shop.

Bingo.

"Yuri-ah, wait here, please," the last word sounded pleading. Without saying any more words, Jungkook rushed inside the store and a few minutes later came out with his hand hidden behind.

"What are you doing?" Yuri folded her hands across her chest and looked at him suspiciously.

"I love you too much to let you stay mad at me. Though I deserve every bit of me. You can hit me as much as you want Yuri-ah, I swear I won't say anything. I, I will give you my banana milk for the next two weeks. Forgive me please?" Jungkook extends his hand revealing a very beautiful sunflower.

Yuri's favorite flower.

Yuri melted like ice cream on the very spot. Wasn't she mad a few seconds ago? Welp no who said that. Also, this guy promised to give his banana milk to her, for two weeks. Yuri bits back a smile but she gives in when she notices those doe eyes. Letting out a relieved sigh, Jungkook pulls Yuri into a warm embrace.

"Knowing how stupid I am, I will probably make you mad again. When that happens, I will give you a sunflower."

Yuri hoped she never receives a sunflower from him. 

ANOTHER FLASHBACK WHOOPS. DAMN, I FEEL SO TIRED LATELY. ALSO WHY ISN'T THIS BOOK GETTING ANY READS HJBFJHKVUR.