CHAPTER 1

Yuri stands in front of the red brick building awestricken by the length of it as it stretches along the enormous field. For all, she had heard stories from elder siblings about how tiring and traumatizing university possibly is. But it isn't scary if you are passionate about what you are doing. That's what she thought to herself. She was beyond excited and curious to start this journey, more so because her childhood best friend, Jeon Jungkook, was there with her. Better yet, they even have the same major.

Her wandering eyes soon fell on the boy who was standing in the middle of the court frantically waving at Yuri to grab her attention. Yuri smiles, running towards the familiar silhouette. But the closer she got, she realized Jungkook's face has turned to a frown from his bunny smile.

"I don't understand why you come to campus wearing fancy clothes when you will be changing into practice fit anyway."

Yuri looks down at her white silk blouse, the first button that she left intentionally open, tucked inside brown corduroy pants while a tilted beret sits at the top of her head.

"It's called fashion baby," Yuri smirks walking ahead to their studio.

"You look like someone I know," Jungkook blurts out as he catches along with her.

"You mean?"

"I don't know your style resembles someone."

Shaking her head, Yuri keeps her eyes ahead only to hear Jungkook say

"You look beautiful though,"

Stopping dead in her tracks, Yuri slowly turns her head towards the mischievous boy. Not giving her face the chance to show the hint of rosy pink, she scrunches her nose in disgust, continuing her walk, but this time her pace is a little faster.

"I think I just saw a hint of blush," Jungkook says in an excited tone.

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, I did. Oh my god, are you in love with me?"

Yet again, Yuri stops walking only to smack her troublesome best friend. Too late, as he was already running towards the studio. Jungkook turns his head back shouting and literally inviting all the eyes on them,

"I love you too Yuri-ah."

Yuri laughs, running trying to catch up with Jungkook.

Jungkook was already in the studio when Yuri reached. She notices a tall guy standing beside Jungkook, talking with exaggerating movements as if they have been friends for long.

'Yuri-ah this is Hoseok, Hoseok this is Yuri." Jungkook chuckles clearly excited to introduce his new friend. Yuri couldn't ignore the positive energy radiating from Hoseok. His smile is equally contagious as his laugh. He extends his gracefully thin arm towards Yuri.

"You have no idea how much Jungkook already told me about you. I feel like I have known you for years!" He says grinning from eye to eye. Yuri tilts her head raising one eyebrow.

"I knew you were obsessed with me but isn't this a bit too much Kookie?" Yuri bats her eyelashes while leaning a little closer. Jungkook playfully hits her arms "Don't get your hopes high," he huffs as though what Yuri just said was near to impossible.

Considering it was their first dance class, they were looking forward to a much more cheerful class but that was surely not the case. Their class ambiance was much more intense and serious than they thought it would be. After what felt like an eternity, they were finally released from the hour-long practice.

Yuri almost regretted having to change her clothes. Her muscles were too sore for that. But her ego won't let Jungkook's words be right. She drags her feet along the cold tile leading to the bathroom. Changing to her previous fit, she stood in front of the mirror hurriedly brushing her hair with her fingers. She took one last glance from the mirror before heading out for her friend.