CHAPTER 6

Yuri moves along with the music trying her best to keep up with it but failing miserably. The spin that she did effortlessly the other day made her stumble and fall down on the wooden floor. She got back up again, forcing her limbs to move smoothly. The music abruptly stops, so does Yuri. She looks over to her instructor, who's now approaching her with arms crossed across his chest.

"Yuri." The stern voice makes her wince while she shifts her weight from one foot to another. The instructor lets out a sigh and taps Yuri's head to make her lookup.

"You know very well, you can't dance with a disturbed mind." He says now with much more affection blooming in his voice. "I have seen you doing this choreography with no trouble. But that wasn't the case today. Next time when you come to my class, I want that little head of yours as clear as water. Get me?" The instructor says raising an eyebrow at Yuri.

"Yes sir."

"Now go take some break."

Yuri stood outside of her class. Her head turns from one side to another, looking around for something to keep her busy.

"Did you get kicked out of the class?" The voice startles Yuri as she turns around to see Park Jimin, leaning against the wall playing with the rings in his fingers.

"No, I didn't."

"Uhuh, your class doesn't end anytime soon but you are still outside."

"Are you stalking me, Park?"

"No, miss rival I don't have much time in my hand for that."

To her surprise, a small smile breaks on her face.

"Are you free right now?" Jimin asks.

"Why? Are you going to ask me on a date?"

"Would you say yes if I do?"

"No," Yuri replies with a smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself miss rival, I am too good for you anyways." Jimin retorts while he walks ahead of her. Yuri was about to smack his head, but he was fast enough to dodge it.

"Hey hey no fighting." Jimin raises his hand to surrender making Yuri chuckle.

"I have time. Do you want to go anywhere?" Yuri asks softly.

"Not really but let's walk for now." Jimin tugs Yuri to walk with him.

"Do you have water?" Yuri asks.

"You have your own why are you asking for mine?" Jimin asks while talking out the bottle of water.