Scroll 2: Tainstvenniy, Svyashchenny Les

Start from the beginning

Albert: *looking at Katyusha* Uh, thank....you.

Katyusha: Of course it's delicious right? And those breads and zureks were handmade by me.

Albert: Uh-hmm, delicious. *looking towards Andrei* How's it Mr.Andrei? Skol'ko vremeni zaymet obrabotka?[How long it'll process].

Andrei: If you count the time to process furniture, It will be almost a whole week, and there is a possibility that it will even took 2 weeks. But if only the house and your crop storage warehouse construction bases, maybe 3 days. I might need to survey the land too.

Albert: Can we survey it now?

Andrei: Yeah, why not.

Aleksandr: I'll go with you two.

----------------------------------------------------

(Midnight at Feodorovich house, the full moon is clear and visible. Inside the guest bedroom)

Albert: {Waah, what a tiring day of chopping woods. I see how I'm getting rusty by how I get exhausted only by chopping 4 logs of wood}

(suddenly cracks were heard by Albert. Seems the source of it is above him)

Albert: {Who's that? Should I tell the others? Guess I'll just get my pugio to check at it}

(Albert opened the window, then walk out of it towards the sound source on rooftop)

Albert: {Who is that? Those yellow rings are so shiny and glowing like the light of the moon itself!}

(Albert approaches the strange mon from it's back sneakly with full awareness and handling his pugio in position to stab)

???: *sigh*uh, I think I should explain this all to you, Peter. And could you get that dagger down? That is scary.

Albert: S-S-S Sviatoy?! Is that you?! How possibly could you notice me??

Sviatoy: *looking at Albert*You see, I don't know how but I just can feel you creeping on me. Sometimes I feel the legend of pokémons battling with super powers is true.

Albert: Well, I thought so. It feels like it wasn't only a bedtime story.

Sviatoy: My mom and big sis never believed me when I tell them that my yellow fur ring shines when full moon night comes with clear sky. Only dad that half-believed my story.

Albert: I see. So, are the other umbreons like you ever heard of this odd behaviour?

Sviatoy: Never heard about any of that. The only umbreons in this village is only me and praetor of fourth limitanei legion "Augusta" or something that guards this village, named Publius Cassius Verus. I've never talked to him and I don't think I want to talk with him.

Albert: So he's from somewhere in Latium region right? What do you feel and what happens to you when full moon night occur precisely?

Sviatoy: Maybe, I'm not a nerd but I heard that he's from city of Vei-i? When full moon night occur, I can't sleep and I just feel like to look at the moon. Sometimes I can't control my body and my body just doing it like what just happened recently. When I look at the full moon, I feel like reborned and......I just can't describe it.

Albert: Neat, interesting fact and characteristic to study. I love to watch the moon too, full or not. When I can't sleep, I just watch it all the night or untill I sleep. Can I join you?

Sviatoy: Go on, you can sit beside me.

Albert: *sit beside Sviatoslav*Ahh, what a beautiful night with clear sky innit. Can you read by the way? Maybe we can go to this village's library and maybe find something about your hidden power.