14.

Jimin listens from where he is resting. His dick is super hard and as he hears the slurping and sucking sounds your mouth is making he doesn't know what he wants more? To be the one getting sucked by her or to be the one tasting Jungkook's dick?

When he hears Jungkook groan he knows he wants to try sucking him. He never tried anything for fear Jungkook would not want to be friends. But he had masturbated more than once to his fantasies of Jungkook.

But trying to keep still proves very hard when he hears Jungkook's next words.

"I can't help wondering what yours and Jimin's relationship is." He moans loudly as your excitement increases in swallowing as much of his cock as you can. "See if I talk the blow job lasts longer. And I have all the time I want to enjoy it. Because you aren't going to stop. Are you?"

When you shake your head enthusiastically he chuckles. "Ahh now you are wanting to be a good girl. Sucking Oppas dick."

He moans again as you use your tongue to lick at the underside. "Does Jimin spank you? Or do you spank him?"

You moan around his cock, you knew the never ever game again was going to trip you up, but you are dripping, if he was to shove himself in he would glide in like it was butter.

"No answer? Should I wake him and ask him?"

This aide of Jungkook was very hot too. "I spank him." You answer and then go back to sucking.

"Because he's naughty like you and doesn't listen?"

You nod again your mouth not leaving his lap. "Plus he has such a nice ass. Don't you think so too?"

Jungkook goes from watching your head to eyeing Jimin's sleeping form. "I've been thinking about what you said about him sucking me. Or even fucking him. He does have a tight little ass. Plump and juicy. I bet it would feel just as good as fucking yours the other night."

You are furiously sucking him now. You want him to cum so he will put anything inside of you just to ease the ache burning there now. You almost choke moving your head back and forth at his next words.

"If you told him to come share my cock with you would he listen? I know he's awake, his breathing is very hard and fast. Unless you think he's having a heart attack?"

You stop and look at him and lick his head once more. "He will do what I want. That's why he's awake. I was punishing him for disobedience. So it looks like he follows my wishes, I follow yours when I feel like it. So what do you want, Oppa?"

He groans as you have scraped your teeth lightly on the tip of his dick. "Call him over."

"You can move puppy."

Jimin moves so swiftly and is on his knees beside you. His eyes are on Jungkooks and you don't wait for either of them to get shy. You hold Jungkook's dick firmly. "He tastes so good puppy. Take a lick."

When Jimin leans in and takes a lick before sucking on the tip you moan at the same time they both do. Your hand reaches out to stroke Jimin reaching inside his shorts. This is so hot and you hadn't been touched yet. You move it from Jimins lips, wanting this to be the ultimate experience. "You have to share."

Then you are sucking again before pulling back and hitting it against Jimins lips. "Show him what you have wanted Puppy, make Kookie happy."

Then Jimin is taking more and more of Jungkook into his mouth and Jungkook thrusts his hips up a little but Jimin takes it all. You lean in kissing the side of Jungkooks shaft before moving up to kiss Jimin who has stopped long enough to kiss you heatedly before returning to concentrating on Jungkook.