the opposite of a goodday

Start from the beginning

"Hey wait—!" Iskall shushed the small boy, continuing their charades.

"5 ways to quickly get tall; by iskall85 ft. Mumbo jumbo." Grian put his hands on his face, sighing disappointedly.

Grian stood up from the stool, pushing iskall and mumbo to the side. "Enough of this, it isn't funny. Both of you sit down."

They seemed to be already done, quickly sitting again after a quick apology.

"So I've had to draw this again but in this warehouse that I've built, you guys have to.."

"Hey grian" mumbo clasped the clipboard, hiding half of his face. "You know...I've sometimes mistaken you for a larger pesky bird.."

—pffffft!

Both iskall and mumbo laughed, grian let out a forced chuckle.

They weren't helping whatsoever. His migraine and frustration that he had bottled up almost bursed.

"Anyways! As I've said!" He slapped his ruler to the whiteboard. The fifth thing .

"How do you reach for something 3 blocks high...?" Mumbo questioned again.

—snap.

Grians ruler snapped, "You know what? I've had enough of this. Go on with your prank, I'm leaving!" He walked to the broken window and quickly vanished off over yonder.

...

At his base, grian sat down on the poultry cave.

He kicked on random things. "I'll get taller just you wait." He just hasn't gotten his puberty..again..that's all.

—click clank

Grian whizzed behind just in time an arrow was shot.

"You!"

Dust particles floated.

"...hiss" grian hissed in pain, removing the arrow from his abdomen.

Another bad thing to add to his day. "It just isn't my day..."

—beep

Grian jolted, a message from Sahara. He sighed, waiting for an hour to pass before flying down to the meeting room.

Only iskall was in sight. "So... we're sorry for earlier.." the man seemed genuine.

"To make you feel better, here." Iskall handed him a present. It was nicely wrapped but it felt familiar.

He quickly opened it with iskall still around. "...ways to quickly get tall" with his voice monotone, he stared at iskall.

"Hahahaha...grian wait!" Grian threw himself off Sahara's building, tired of everything.

[ Grian was killed by kinetic energy. ]

<Mumbo jumbo> iskall...?
<Iskall85> I didn't! He jumped on his own
<Xisuma> and why exactly would he jump on his own?
<Iskall85> ah crap...
<Goodtimeswithscar> hey that's G-man we're talking about!
<Renthedog> what happened my dude?
<Iskall85> grian dude, I'm so sorry ;-;
<zombieCleo> not cool

The chat kept going but no grian was found.

A day had then gone by.

<Iskall85> grian, please respond
<Mumbo jumbo> where are you dude
<Joehillssays> what's happening here?
<Tango> two bullies out to hunt for their victim and beg for forgiveness
<Zedaph> probably,
<ImpulseSV> most likely.

Meanwhile, grian had just been on vacation.

"This is nice." Grian sat on the sand. "I think I'll stay for the week."

...

<Iskall85> PANIC
<mumbo jumbo> PANIC
<Renthedog> WHY ARE WE PANICKING
<Cubfan135> you've lost him, haven't you
<Goodtimeswithscar> OANIC
<Xisuma> he's still here, within the island you know...
<Mumbo jumbo> OH.

grian zipped back to his base, feeling refreshed.

"Gasp! Grian!" Iskall immediately lunged himself to grian, not really thinking about how he magically appeared.

"Gah—" grian slapped the yet unidentified figure to the far pillar of his base, instantly killing him.

[ Iskall85 was slapped to death by grian ]

<BdoubleO100> UH-OH
<Joehillssays> a well-deserved blow, I might say
<Xisuma> is everyone alright?
<Mumbo jumbo> no. I'm hiding for dear life.
<Iskall85> I WAS SLAPPED TO DEATH.
<Cubfan135> a more honourable death than being tapped to death
<Grian> I'm sorry, you startled me

...

The three then all hugged it better later, renewing truce.

A lesson to both; do not get grian seriously pissed off.

The author has something to say;
I met this very nice person! If you're familiar with the way I write HI! i got inspired by that 5 minute talk we had.

This really was random but I loved it to bits. Anyways— do y'all have 2 wattpad accounts? No one will answer this for a very long time but...I have two! One for memes and one for this.

Also, I've rambled this on like 2 chaps ago but the animatic is... going to be up this ■■ if it actually looks nice.

Anyways thanks for ur time.