Chapter 38

~Jorel's POV~

I had really felt bad for Anna, she had been working too much. She had been so stressed too, but wouldn't show it around me. I was going to get to the bottom of this.

"My love, can we talk?" I asked Anna, who was of course working on her computer.

"Yes." Anna said, setting the computer aside.

"You know you can tell me when you're stressed." I said.

"I know." She said.

"I know you've been stressed Anna. What's going on?" I asked.

"I just am tired of being there. It's overwhelming me that I can't be here with you and that's all I wanna do. I wanna be with you all day. This is what I wasn't looking forward to after not seeing you that much in college." She said.

"Then why not quit baby? I have enough money." I said.

"But.." She said.

"No buts. You don't need to be stressed anymore." I said.

"I love you Jorel." She said, giving me my favorite hug of hers.

"I love you too." I said.

"Thank you for understanding." She said.

"Anna of course. I will always be here for you no matter what." I said.

"Same goes for you Mr. J-Dog." She said.

"Shush it. I missed you dork." I said.

"I missed you too." She said.

I smiled as she called Theresa, explaining everything.

I got out my phone and called Danny since I had a missed call from him.

"Hey dude. What's up?" I asked.

"Hey Jorel. I heard that Anna quit. She alright?" Danny asked.

"Yes, she was just really overwhelmed so I told her that she can't do that to herself anymore. I got everything under control." I said.

"Alright that's good. Can you also go over the last minute changes to the album and see if you like it?" He asked.

"Yes I can. I'll let you know what I think." I said.

He hung up and I looked on my computer, looking at all the lyrics and beat changes. I texted Danny letting him know I liked everything.

"Hey baby, what's happening?" Anna asked.

"Just going over some last minute album changes." I said.

"That sounds like fun." She said.

"Come here." I said, closing the computer.

Anna sat down and I held her in my arms. I loved this girl so much. Everything was perfect.