Chapter 24

It was the end of the school year. I still had a few months with Anna but I still had to help her pack and everything. I also needed to pay for her first semester there. So, when she was asleep still I went to the college and get everything set up for her. I got her first semester paid for and everything turned out perfect. Until I found out she had a dorm room with a dude. I hoped nothing would happen. It better not have.

"Where were you?" Anna asked as I walked back in the door.

"I was just running some errands." I said.

"Okay." She said, smiling.

"Have you found anything good for your dorm?" I asked.

"I found the best thing for it." She said, holding up a picture she printed out of us together.

"Ah yes. Perfect addition." I said.

"Always." She said, kissing me.

"You should also have a better addition." I said.

"Like what?" I asked.

I smiled, going to my room and grabbing 3 of my hoodies.

"These." I said.

"Perfect." She said.

"I think they'd be a good addition to the room. But otherwise, have you found anything online?" I asked.

"Yeah I found a bed sheet and stuff. It's just not gonna be the same with you not there." She said.

"I can see if I can come visit." I said.

"Yay." She said.

"I'm so glad it's summer. And I'm officially done with school forever." I said.

"Lucky you, I have 2 more years of this bullshit." She said.

"That's okay, it's a good school this time and not some shitty ass high school." I said.

"There's a lot of drinking and parties there. I cant handle that." She said.

"You can FaceTime me the whole time." I said.

"Good." She said.

"Anyways, I'm glad you got into that school." I said.

"Me too. We can be closer together." She said.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

I was happy she was getting into her college, she deserved it.