Chapter 16

I woke up for school, I felt pretty good this morning until I checked my phone. I felt sick to my fucking stomach.

Anna: Jorel.. I hate to do this over text but we need to split ways. I need more time being president and with Mia.

Holy fucking shit. Fuck this. I got ready for school and I made sure I looked the fucking hottest. I put on my best hat, I even put it backwards. I put in my gaged earrings. I put on a black tank top with my cross necklace. I got on my blue jeans and my white air forces.

"Fuck yeah J-Dog." I said.

I felt happy, I felt fucking hot as hell and I was gonna focus more on me.

I drove to school in my new car which looked amazing. It was a 64 impala in the shade of red. Everyone was looking at me and it felt great.

I walked into first hour and Deuce was there, thank goodness.

"Yooo homie!" Deuce said.

Anna looked up and saw me, looked back down.

"Wait. Jorel hallway." He said.

I walked over to the hallway.

"You guys didn't break up did you?" He asked.

"Oh yeah we did. I woke up and she broke up with me this morning." I said.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"To be honest, fucking horrible but I know I'll be okay soon." I said.

"You got this dude. We'll cheer you up today." He said.

"It's Mia's fucking fault for this." I said.

"Mia ruined a great relationship." He said.

I shrugged as we walked back in the class. The teacher was still gone and Mia was sitting at my desk.

"Yo Mia move." I said.

"No." Mia said.

"Get your ratchet ass off my chair." I said.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"You heard me, move." I said.

Mia stood up and rolled her eyes at me as I sat down. Fucking bitch ruined my relationship and my reason to live.

~Anna's POV~

"Girl you need to break up with Jorel if you're gonna keep being president." Mia said.

"But I love him." I said.

She grabbed my phone and texted him. What the fuck?

"Mia what the hell?" I said.

"You're welcome." She said.

I went over to the bathroom and cried in the stall. She just broke up me and my fucking boyfriend up. I needed to make things right after school. He came into first hour and god he looked so hot. God I just wanted to fucking make out with him for hours.