Og! Cale and Krs!Cale vicious puppies

Og!Cale, Krs!Cale looks at Choi Hans in front of them glaring at each other.

"Why are we here again?"

Krs!Cale said while drinking some sweet tea while OgCale is drinking some wine from a cup

"The God Of Death said he is bored?"

Og!Cale said and drink another batch of wine his face getting reddish pink 

"Why am I with this trash?"

Og! Choi Han said while glaring at the two Cale's sitting elegantly drinking a glass of wine and a cup of tea. TCF!Choi Han glared at his counterpart and covers the two Cale from Og!Choi Han's view is to protect both of them. 

"Get away from Cale-nim, you rabid dog"

TCF!Choi Han said and glared at his counterpart who glared back at him with the same viciousness. Og!Cale looked at his other self and poked his side and goes near his ear.

"do you have more sweet tea?"

Og!Cale whispered at Krs!Cale's ear and Krs!Cale nodded and handed Og!Cale some sweet tea while watching the two Choi Han fight like two scary dogs fighting, though both Cale's can agree that Ron's smile is scarier than those two right now. 

"Who do you think will win?"

Both Cale's asked each other at the same time while looking at the two fight. Both Cale looked at each other with amusement shown in their eyes.

"Choi Han from my/your side"

Both of them looked at each other again and Og!Cale smiled a little not noticeable but Krs!Cale noticed it clearly, Krs!Cale stand and yelled at Tcf!Choi Han

"Choi Han! You better beat him good!"

Krs!Cale yelled at Tcf!Choi Han and looked at Og!Cale's scar and sit down. Og!Cale looked at him and stand up as well.

"You better beat that punk up good!"

He also yelled and sit down sharing a cup of wine with Krs!Cale while watching Tcf!Choi Han dropping his sword and retort to using his fist which the other Choi Han did as well.

"Scary punks.."

Both Cales muttered while looking at Og! and Tcf!Choi Han who are still beating each other up.

~1 hour later~

Og!Choi Han is being healed by an unknown force while Krs!Cale is patting Tcf!Choi Han's hair is like a puppy who did something good while Og!Cale just pats him once since he is still unsure about patting someone's counterpart who beat him up.

Krs!Cale looked at his counterpart and pat him back and looked at Tcf!Choi Han and signaled him to do something and Tcf!Choi Han misunderstood and took Og!Cale on his shoulders and ran making Krs!Cale panic.

"Choi Han!!!"

Krs!Cale yelled when he saw Og!Cale's face turn very pale, I mean who would not get scared when someone who look exactly like the man that beat you up carried you on his shoulder and ran very fast?

Og!Choi Han just watched them wandering why his counterpart is so close to that punk, Cale Henituse who bad-mouthed his family- his home...He is also stronger and happier than he is...

God of Death just looked at the four looking amused by what is happening and is calmly looking at their family looking panicked when those four disappeared from their respective timelines and world. On the Tcf timeline/world is utter chaos the other is threatening the God of Death to give Choi Han and Cale back while on the TBOAH side is begging for their hero to be back while Cale's family are the only one who is praying that he will come back.

*Bang!*

The God of Death looked terrified when Ron, Beacrox, Eruhaben, Raon and Alver just destroyed one of his churches the other one is almost broken..

"I feel like regretting bringing those four here"

The God of death said and was ready to bring back those four to their respective worlds/timelines.

Meanwhile Krs!Cale covered Tcf!Choi Han's eyes when they suddenly saw the symbol of the god of death redying teleporting them back when Og!Cale teleported in front of Og!Choi Hans's face and kissed.

The four teleported to their respective world when Og!Cale and Og!Choi Han's lips reached each other.

Let's just say on the TBOAH timeline a rumor spread that the hero and the trash are in a relationship when they suddenly appeared out of nowhere kissing with a red face.