Bakugou

I can't believe that me and Kirishima are together. I never thought that I would be with him. I never even knew that I was gay. Am I gay? Maybe I like both, I don't fucking know. But, I don't care, because I'm already with Kirishima.
      I lay in bed, thinking about everything that happened today. I see my door open and Kirishima walks in.
        "Don't you know how to knock?" I say to him. He shuts the door behind him.
        "Why does it matter? We're together now." He says.
        "What does that have to do with anything?"
        "It means I can walk in whenever I want."
        "No it doesn't! I could be changing or something, idiot!"
        Kirishima smirks. "Oh, I would definitely walk in then."
        I glare at him and my face turns red. "SHUT UP!"
      He walks over to me and sits beside me on the bed. "I'm happy that you decided to tell everyone. Thanks for doing that."
      I roll my eyes. "Yeah, whatever."
        "Isn't it nice to know that we don't have to hide anything?" He says.
        "Yeah sure whatever. The only thing that we're hiding are the kisses." I say. There's no way I'm ever kissing Kirishima in front of everyone.
        "Why not?" He asks.
        "It's just stupid. It's gonna be annoying to have people watching us kiss."
        "True, I guess." Says Kirishima. "But we're not around anyone now."
      I smirk and we kiss. I don't care about hiding everything in front of Kirishima when we're alone. It's not like anyone is watching us. The kiss goes on pretty long. And I'm not gonna lie, but I kinda like it, or whatever.
      The kiss breaks and we look at each other. Kirishima is smiling. He seems to be pretty happy with me, I think.
        "Shitty hair." I say. "Do you actually... love me or whatever?"
        Kirishima looks at me concerned. "Why are you asking that?" He asks, sounding a little sad.
        "I don't fucking know," I say. "I just wanna know."
        "Well, of course I do! I'm the one that tried to kiss you first, remember?"
        "Yeah, true. Well, whatever." I say. I slump back down in bed and Kirishima is still sitting up beside me. I didn't even realize how tired I was. Then, I think about doing something. I let out a little grunt and slowly lay my head on his shoulder. I can feel my face turning red. I look up at him quickly and he's looking down at me with a warm smiling on his face. I look away and off into the distance. A little bit later, he lays his head on my head. I feel something that I've never felt before. I feel... comfortable, or whatever. Not just on the outside, but on the inside, too. I can't help but grin a little bit. A few minutes later, we both fall asleep.

.  .  .

      I start waking up after a long night. I open my eyes slowly and see Kirishima sitting up, staring at me, smiling. I glare at him.
        "What the hell are you doing." I say in an angry, but tired tone.
        "Sorry, but you just look so soft when you're asleep." He chuckles.
        "Shut up, dumb ass." I say. He giggles and leans over, giving me a good morning kiss.
        "Well, I'm gonna go get ready. I'll see you in a little bit, man!" He smiles and stands up, walking towards the door.
        "Yeah, get outta here, dumb ass." I say, smirking. He looks back at me and chuckles, then walks out of the room. I stretch, then get up, walking towards the bathroom.

     About 30 minutes later, I walk out of my room. I shut my door behind me and look up. About half of my classmates are staring at me with a smirk on their face.
        "What!?" I yell at them.
        "How was you and Kirishima last night?" Says Denki playfully with a grin on his face.
        "DIE!" I scream at them. Some of them starts giggling quietly and I walk off.
      I walk by a couple open rooms. I don't really care to look inside of them. But, after I walk by one, I stop. I thought I saw something in the corner of my eye. It looked like red hair, so it was probably Kirishima. I take a couple steps back so I can see in the room. I look in and see something. It feels like my heart skips a beat. My eyes widen and it feels like I might have a heart attack. I stare at Kirishima and someone else. It's a girl that I don't recognize. She has blonde hair. Her and Kirishima are... kissing. Kirishima looks over at me and I can see the shocked look on his face. He pushes the girl away and she looks back at me with an evil smirk on her face.
        "B-Bakugou! I can explain this, I promise!" He yells. But I can't even think right now. I don't even wanna talk to him. I feel like strangling him. I feel like killing that girl. But all I can do is stomp away. No, I run away.
        "Bakugou! Wait!" Yells Kirishima. He's chasing after me. I can hardly hear him. It feels like my hearing is disappearing. My thoughts are like a tornado. I run until I get outside, far away from UA. I can still hear Kirishima running behind me, yelling. I don't know what he's saying. I just feel like turning around and murdering him. I stop running and pant to catch my breath.
        "Bakugou..." says Kirishima, panting. "T-That wasn't anything! I promise. I don't even know who she is!"
        "THAT WASN'T ANYTHING?" I scream at him, turning around to face him. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"
        "I-I swear! Just just came up to me and kissed me!" He says. But I'm not buying any shit that he says.
        "WHAT THE FUCK EVER." I yell at him. I stomp over to him and grab him by the collar of his shirt. "YOU BOTH HAD TO OBVIOUSLY BE COMMUNICATING BECAUSE A RANDOM GIRL WOULDN'T JUST COME UP TO YOU AND KISS YOU!"
      Kirishima has a terrified look on his face. "I swear! She was just talking to me and she kissed me! I don't li-"
        "I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!" I scream at him. I feel all the emotions that I did that one time with Deku. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY FUCKING LOVE YOU! IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAY AND YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!"
      I shake the collar of his shirt as I'm yelling at him. His eyes start tearing up. It feels like I'm on the verge of tears. Angry tears.
        "I-I'm sorry, Bakugou..." says Kirishima. A tear starts rolling down his face. I push him down to the ground and use my explosions to help me get away. I feel anger and sadness all mixed inside of me. I can't believe he would do this to me. I really thought that he loved me, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe he was just fucking with me and I didn't realize it. I can feel some tears forming in my eyes. I wipe them away quickly with my hands and continue exploding away.