Kirishima

"What are these?" I ask. I just walked into Denki Kaminari's room. "Hot magazines," he says. "Mineta gave some of his to me. Are these ladies hotties or what?"

      I looked at the magazine's and then back up at him. Why do these exist? Girls really do these things and people sell them? "Sure, they look fine.. but.."
      "But what? Who can say no to these girls?"
      "You and Mineta are so weird." I say. Those girls should get boyfriends and pose for them, not for a ton of random strangers. "Is this all you wanted to show me?"
      "Yeah, it was." Says Denki. He has a disappointed look on his face.
      "It's alright, dude! You and Mineta can hang out and simp over these girls." I give him a playful punch in the shoulder and walk out of the room. As soon as I walk out, I bump right into Katsuki Bakugou.
      "Oi, watch where you're going, dumbass!" He says. He's always calling everyone names, even his best friend.
      "Oh, sorry dude!" I say.
      "What were you even doing in there, anyway?"
      "Oh, Denki was showing me his magazine's. Him and Mineta are into pretty strange things."
      "Well duh, they're dumbasses. Just like you."
       I gasp. "Hey, I'm not like them!"
      "But you're friends with them." He says.
      "Well yeah, but I'm more manly then them."
      Bakugou chuckles. "Hah, yeah, sure you are." He walks away. I chuckle a little and then walk off.

      I suddenly wake up at about 6:30 pm. I guess I must of fallen asleep in my dorm. My phone is still in my hand. What was I doing on my phone? I don't usually fall asleep with my phone. I turn my phone on and unlock my screen. What the hell is this? It's a picture of Bakugou, but, it looks like I was editing it. I don't remember this at all. Did someone else do it? But how would they know my phone password? I want to go out and ask someone if they did it, but if I actually did, they would just think I'm weird.

      Actually.. I could ask Midoriya! I know that he won't judge me. He might know who did it, too. I get up and walk out of my dorm room, searching for Midoriya.

      "Hey, Midoriya!" I call over to him.
      "Oh, hey Kirishima!" He says.
      "Hey so, I found something on my phone. I was wondering if you know who did it."
      "Oh okay, what is it?"
      I unlock my phone and show him the photo.

"      "Oh okay, what is it?"      I unlock my phone and show him the photo

      Midoriya looks at the photo with a surprised look, then looks at me. "Did.. you make this?"
      "What? No!" I say. I can feel my cheeks getting slightly warm. "I think someone else did it because I don't remember doing it."
      "Well, who could have done it? No one would know your phone password.." says Midoriya.
      "Well.. I.." Why am I getting chocked up? I know I obviously didn't do this.
      "Oh wait, I think I did see Denki and Mineta walk into one of the dorms. Maybe they did it?"
      Of course, Denki and Mineta. I should have known. Is it because of the magazine's?

      I look for Denki and Mineta. As I'm walking I look down at the photo. It's weird that they did this. Maybe they think I'm not into girls or something. I suddenly hear someone yell my name and I jump, dropping my phone on the floor.
      Bakugou walks up to me. "Why the hell are Denki and Mineta acting like idiots?"
      "Huh? Oh, I don't know." I say. I glance down at my phone. It's still on the photo. Great. I'm screwed!
      Bakugou raises an eyebrow. He glances down and looks at my phone. I can see the shocked look on his face. Oh no. What is he thinking right now? All I know is that I'm screwed. He probably thinks I'm crazy. He looks up at me, still with the shocked look.
      "What the hell is this?" He says with a louder voice then before. He picks up my phone and studies it. "Did you make this?"
      "Uh.. well... you see..." I can't get the words out. My mind goes blank and I can feel my face warming up. What's happening to me? I put my hand behind my head and force myself to look at him. His face looks slightly red. Is he blushing? No, there's no way. Maybe he's just angry.
      "Tch, you're an idiot!" He throws the phone at me and I catch it.
      "I-It wasn't me! It was Denki and Mineta. I wouldn't do this!" I say. He rolls his eyes and walks away, glaring at me as he walks past.
      That was super awkward. He should understand, though. It would make sense why Mineta and Denki are acting so weird. I feel more angrier then I did before and I stomp over to them.
      "Hey!" I say angrily. "Why did you guys do this?" I show them the photo and I can see them holding in a laugh.
      "Huh? That wasn't us. Why would you do that?" Says Denki. I can tell he's teasing me.
      "Come on. I know you guys did it." I say. They finally burst out laughing.
      "You guys aren't funny!" I say, a little embarrassed. I delete the photo off my phone and stomp away, the boys still laughing behind me.