Kirishima

What am I thinking? I can't fight Bakugou! This is a bad idea. He'll knock me out in less then 5 seconds! But I couldn't think. I pretty much asked him to go out with me, which that's not what I meant. A battle was the first thing that came to my mind, so I said it. I know he would like that, and it would be fun.. for him. I don't stand a chance.
      Oh, what am I thinking? I might win! I can't assume that he will win, or it'll bring me down more. I'm manly. I'm strong. I can do this!

      It's 7:30 am now. I decided to get ready early. I walk past and I see that Bakugou's door is cracked open. I start getting curious. I look around to make sure that no one is around, and thankfully, there isn't. I walk up to the door slowly and quietly. I know it's probably wrong to spy on people, but it's just a little peek.
      I peek into the door. I look around, but don't see Bakugou. I get worried that he probably isn't in his room and will come up to me and wonder why I'm looking in his room. I almost start walking away, but then I spot him. He has his hero pants on, but no shirt. He picks up his shirt, adjusting it so he can put it on. I watch him. I know it's wrong, but I do it anyway. I can tell he works out a lot by his abs. I watch him a little too long.
      "What are you doing?" Someone says behind me. It's Shoto Todoroki.
      I jump and turn around quickly. "Oh! Nothing!" I say. My face it as red as a tomato.
      "Why is your face so red?" He asks. "What did you see in there?"
      I put my hand behind my head. "Well.. I was just exercising.. I'm still kind of hot from it." I let out a nervous laugh.
      "Oh, okay. But why were you looking in Bakugou's room?" He asks.
      "I just thought I heard him say my name. I guess I was wrong, haha."
      "Well, okay." He says. "I heard about the battle you two are going to have. Good luck." He walks off. I sigh of relief. I'm not doing that again. Why am I feeling this way?
      I still proceed to make one more quick little peek. He has his hero costume on. I see him starting walking to the door and I gasp of horror. I start walking away, making it look like I walked right past. I hear the door open and I know he's out.
      "Shitty hair." He says. Oh no. I think. This is it. He heard or saw me.
      I turn around, looking at him. "Yeah?" I say.
      "Good luck losing, dumb ass." He chuckles and walks away.
I smile. Good thing he didn't notice. I turn back around and start walking in the direction of the door.

. . .

      I'm finally on my way. I'm gonna have a battle with Bakugou. Hopefully he doesn't take it too seriously. I can spot him in the distance. He's sitting on the bench on his phone. I feel anxiety wash over me. Then, I feel a rush of excitement. I can do this. It doesn't matter who wins or looses. It's just a random battle that we decided to do.
      I walk up to him. He looks up at me and puts his phone down. His frown turns into a smirk.
      "You ready to lose, shitty hair?" He says.
      I smirk. "Hah, you don't stand a chance."

      We stand in the field, stretching and warming up.
      "Don't take it so seriously." I say. "It's just a fun little battle."
      "I know," he says. "I'll go easy on you."
      He jumps into the air, using his explosions as support. He starts coming down on me, but I ditch it. As he lands, I harden up and go to punch him in the face, but I miss him and give him a large cut on the cheek. He makes a small explosion and it shoots me back, landing into the ground. I shoot back up. He runs up to me, going to punch me. I harden up and put my arms in front of me, defending myself. He keeps on punching, using tiny explosions from his hands. Quickly, I give him a hard punch upward from his chin. He stumbles back, but doesn't fall. He wipes his mouth from the blood and blasts his way over to me.
      "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?" He yells. He makes a large explosion, almost right on me. Hardening helped it a little, but not completely. I fly into the air and slam on the ground. I get up and run after him. I punch him hard in the stomach and he flies back. I almost can't believe that I'm even doing anything to him at all. He slams in the ground and gets up. He gets up so quick that I can't even react to him blasting over to me. He punches me hard in the chest, almost up on my neck. I stumble back and cough. I look up, but don't see him. I look around and notice that he's behind me. Before I can do anything, he blasts me into the air and slams me down, hard. I cough up some blood. I knew I wouldn't win.
He chuckles. "See? I said I would go easy on you."
I cough and look up at him. "Yeah, sure you did." He walks over to me.
"Get up, dumb ass." He says. I get up slowly and stumble a little. I notice the large cut on his face. I feel sort of proud for that.
"You should go do something with that huge cut on your face." I say.
"Tch, it's not even that bad. I'll mess with it later." He says. It is a pretty deep cut, and it's bleeding. He acts like it isn't even there. But, we did almost break each other's ribs, which would be worse.
"Well, good battle." I say.
"Yeah. Maybe try to beat me next time." He chuckles and walks off.