chapter 16

Final chapter! Boooooooo! But good news i know i said it before but sequal will be up later on! Maybe this week or next! So enjoy the final chapter of midnight!

------------------------------------------------------

-midnights pov-

After leo left after taylor, i got a massive headache.

I grabbed my head and fell to my knees screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

everyone ran out of the lab.

"MIDNIGHT! " they all screamed and ran to me.

I remember... I remember what nathaniel did to me! HE MUST PAY!

I stood up breathing heavily. "midnight are you ok? " caitlyn asked.

I pushed her away, "im fine... " she gasped.
"apparently your not fine! " raph snapped at me.

I glared at him and pushed him to the wall "i said im fine" i growled. Tora ran behind star "star hes scaring me"

Star knelt down to tora and said it was gonna be alright.

Caitlyn looked at me frightened. I then looked at don, he wouldnt even look at me.
I sighed frustrated and let raph go. I turned and started walking to the exit.

"midnight, where are you going? " caitlyn asked me.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "i have some unfinished business with someone" i then left out of the lair.

-caitlyns pov (very short) -

Unfinshed business? Oh. My. Gosh. HE MEANS NATHANIEL!

"guys! Hes going after nathaniel! We have to stop him! " i yelled.

Master splinter walked. "We shall not interrupt in michelangelos fight"

"but master splinter! " donnie said.

Splinter glared at him. "you may go... As soon as leonardo gets back" after that he left. We just sat there worrying and waiting for leo.

-midnights pov-

I ran from rooftop to rooftop til i see nathaniel on the rooftop next to mine. I growled "NATHANIEL! "

He turned and smirked. "ah nice to see you midnig-" i interrupted him.

"SHUT IT! IM HERE FOR REVENGE! you will never mess with my family! And you wont ever mess with me again!!!!" i yelled as i charged at him.

-caitlyns pov- (sorry for all the pov changes)

When leo got home we filled him in on what happened.

"he went after nathaniel..." i said.

His eyes widen. "star, tora, stay her with taylor" they nodded. "raph, don, caitlyn, your with me... Were getting our brother back" leo said as we ran out of the lair.

We ran from rooftop to rooftop till we see nathaniel and midnight fighting. Midnight saw us and yelled "GET OUT OF HERE!!!! " nathaniel punched him in the face and midnight fell to the ground.

Midnight got up and charged at nathaniel with his katana out in hand. Nathaniels army is growing by the second. Because soon we were surrounded.

We began our fight. It was uneven it was 4 to hundreds.

-midnights pov-

My brothers and caitlyn were surrounded by nathaniels army that he has formed, while i was fighting nathaniel.

He raised his katana and swung down but i blocked it. He released and cut my arm. "AGH! " i yelped out in pain.

"weak... " nathaniel said. "thats all you are... Weak"

I couldnt take it anymore. I charged him swing my katana, cutting his arms, face, and chest, he was loosing blood fast... He fell. I stood there...just looking at him... He looked up at me "go ahead... Cough cough... Finish me" he said.

"not today nathaniel..." i said and put my katana away. I turned around and saw that his army ran away. My brothers and caitlyn were staring at me amazed. But there eyes widen, i wonder why. "MIDNIGHT LOOK OUT! " caitlyn yelled. But it was too late. Nathaniel stabbed through my shell all the way through my chest.

I have fallen... He just looked down at me "pathetic... " he then disappeared.

My brothers and caitlyn ran over to me. Im trying to gasp for air.

"hang on mikey! I can help you! Please just stay with me! Dont you dare close your eyes! " donnie said as tears wear streaming down his face. I looked at everyone and they were all crying.

I weakly pulled my hand up and placed it on donnies hand. "look... Its...fine... Just... Let me... Go" i said in between breaths.

Caitlyk knelt beside me. "midnight... Please dont leave me... "

"im... Sorry... Caitlyn... Tell everyone... Im... Sorry... Tell master splinter... Ill say... Hi... To... Teng... Shen... For...him. "

"mikey... Dont say that... Were gonna help you! " leo said braking down.

Raph stumbled over to midnight and fell tp his knees "dont leave me... We need you mikey... I need you... Your my baby brother! Please dont go!!! " he cried.

"its...time... For... Me to... Go... I love... You...guys... Tell every... One else... I love... Them...too" and with that everything started to get darker and darker.

-donnies pov-

Mikeys eyes started to close. "no! Stay with me mikey! Please dont go! " but when i finished what i said...he already closed his eyes and his chest stopped rising.

"MIDNIGHT!!!! " caitlyn cried on his plastron. Me, leo, and raph couldnt handle loosing our brother. We just sat there... Crying...not knowing what to do now...

Our brother...

Has died...

-------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY GUYS! I JUST CANT... I CANT EVEN... *breaks down crying* i cried while writing this! Im soooooo sorry if it made you cry.

Im still crying...i need a hug! :'( so sorry for the sad chapter. But more bad news this is the last chapter...but good news is that the sequal should be up soon... Maybe this week or next week!

Well bye for now my fudge cakin muffin friends!

Please dont hate me!

Bye!

Booyakasha!

See i cant even write booyakasha in capital letters! :'(

~megan