chapter 14

Hey guys :'( just heads up...this chapter might seem depressing...I cant stop crying...family troubles...sister...things like that...im being bullied by my sister...again...so im kinda upset right now...sorry for any misspellings my vision is kinda blurry from tears :'(

*****************************************

-stars pov-

It has been five days now and caitlyn still hasnt left midnights side. We try to tell her to eat and get some sleep but her answer is always no.

I walked up to the lab and went in to find caitlyn holding midnights hand. I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with puffy red eyes from where she had been crying.

"...its been five days..." I said while looking down at midnight.

"I know..." she stopped looking at me but looked back at midnight.

"Im sorry..." I said.

"For what?"

"That this happened"

"Oh...I guess this...is his fate you know what I mean?"

"Yeah...well im gonna leave you two be for awhile...before donnie comes in" I said before I left the room.

-caitlyns pov-

Star left me and midnight alone in the lab. I just want to goodbye one last time.

I grabbed his hand and sqeezed it to let him know that im here and wont leave him.

It was silent besides the constant beeping of the machine.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

"Midnight...im sorry...I shouldve helped...I was late coming back to get you...its my fault..." I paused as more tears started flowing from my eyes.

I was really shocked when I felt him squeeze my hand.

I jumped up and yelled, "GUYS!!!!"

Everyone ran in startled. "What? Whats wrong?!" They all yelled.

"He...he...I...uggggg...ok...uh so I was saying my last goodbyes...I blamed myself...for everything...I paused...then he squeezed my hand!" I tried to find the words.

"It couldve been a muscle spasm" T.C said.

"T.C is probably right" donnie said.

I looked down at my feet then I looked at midnight.

Donnie looked at his phone and saw the time. "Its time" he said really sad.

He went over to midnight about to pull the plug. I looked at midnight one last time and he scrunched up his face. "Donnie..." I said softly.

"Im sorry caitlyn" he said.

"No...donnie look!" I told him and pointed to midnight.

Everyone looked and saw midnight trying to wake up.

Before donnie pulled the plug, midnight shot up and looked around. He spotted me next to him and hugged me tightly.

"Midnight?" Leo said with tears in his eyes.

I looked at star, tora, and T.C. and they looked happy but sad. Theres something wrong with midnight.

Leo, raph, and donnie went to hug midnight but they were pushed away...by midnight. They all looked hurt. "Midnight?" Leo asked again.

"Yes...who are you?" Midnight said. They all gasped.

"Tell me midnight...who all do you know...in this room" donnie asked.

"The only person I know in here is...caitlyn" he said then looked at me.

"Guys...looks like mikey...er...midnight lost his memories...he only knows caitlyn..." donnie said.

Leo then spoke up, "Thats very bad...we need to get his memories back...because the war is coming..."

**********************************

Sorry for ze bad chappy! But if you like it please let me know! I just want to thank Aprilxcasey12 for help cheering me up. Ur the best!

So thats all for now.

THANKS

FUDGE CAKING MUFFINS

BOOYAKASHA

BYE!!!!!

~megan

Ps. I had to end it there cuz its thunderstorming over here and also im tmnt on tv. Oh and please watch that video its so awesome and funny! (Tmnt ~boys will be boys) thats what the video is called.