chapter 8

*leos pov*

Weve been on patrol for an hour now and still no sign of midnight. "Ugggg when is that shell-for-brain show up?" Raph said. I just ignored him. We just need to be patient.

"AHHHHHHHHH"

All three of us looked at each other then took off running to where we heard the scream. We looked into an alley and see this girl with blonde hair being surrounded by the purple dragons. All three of us jumped down and saved her. "Haha stupid purple dragons!" Raph teased, "your making this too easy" after about 1 minute they were gone. I turned around and see the girl cowarding in fear covering her face. "P-please d-d-dont hurt m-me" she said.

"Dont worry miss...were not gonna hurt you" I said. I held out my hand so she can take. She looked up and stared at my hand. "W-who are you" she asked. She finally grabbed my hand and I helped her up. "My name is leonardo or you can just call me leo" I said as i gave her a small smile and she smiled back. She turned my brother raph and asked him the same question. "My name is raphael but I go by raph" he said crossing his arms. Then she finally turned to donnie "hi...my name is donatello but I usually go by donnie or don." He said.

"Well its nice to meet you all! Thank you for saving me" she said. " since we told you our names...what is yours?"I asked. "Well...maybe i should stand out in the light so you can see me better." Now that we can see her...we can see that shes half mutant and half human. She had white fluffy ears and a white fluffy tail. "My name is star! And yes im half snow fox and half human"

"Uh...star? If you dont mind me asking how did you end up like this?" Donnie asked. "Oh ummm...you see I was walking one night and I found a snow fox walking around and I went to go touch it! But when I got close to it...I see this stuff in a canister falling out of the sky towards the fox...so i didnt want anything happen to it...so I ran up to the fox and pushed it out of the way...but when I did the canister that had this kinda green liquid in it fell on me...then i woke up like this." She explained.

"Wow!" Was all we had to say. "How long have you been like this?" I asked.

"About 3 months now" she answered.

"If you need a place you can come back home with us" I said with a smile. She grinned really big "really?!" We nodded. "Thank you thank you! THANK YOU!" She jumped up and down then ran up and hugged all of us.

We heard a evil chuckle and we broke the group hug. Star just backed away with her ears down and whimpering.

We guarded star to make sure nothing happens to her. "Whose there?!" Raph growled. "Oh its such a shame you dont remember your brothers voice raphael"

"Show yourself!!!!"  He growled again. Midnight and this girl walked out of the shadows. Star gasped. "Whats wrong star?" I asked. She pushed her way through me and my brothers and walked closer to the girl. "C...caitlyn?" She asked.

She looked at star and she had a evil smirk. She kicked star right in the stomach and star hit the wall and fell to the ground unconscious.

"STAR!!!!!!" Was all me and my brothers could yell before the fight begun.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yo what up guys? So what did you think? I know probably sucks...sorry... so any way if u like it please let me know!

THANKS!

FUDGE CAKING MUFFINS!!!!!

BOOYAKASHA!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!

~megan