chapter 12

Hey guys just a fair warning...this chapter might be really sad...I usually type this as I go on...so it depends where I take this story...so please dont hate me if you think this is sad! And also it might get confusing at some parts cuz its gonna be switching alot! Ill tell you when...thats when you will play the song!

*************************************

-midnights pov-

"Im not here for her...im here for you" nathaniel said.

I looked back and see caitlyn terrified. "Caitlyn...run..."

"Im not leaving you midnight..."

"I SAID RUN!" I yelled.

I charged after nathaniel so I can clear a way for caitlyn to get out of here. I looked at her and tears were streaming down her face.

"Oh look...a poor turtle fighting for his life...pitty" nathaniel smirked. I got knocked down with a punch  from nathaniel. Caitlyn was by my side in a second.

I winced as I tried to get up. "I said...run"

"But midnight...I just cant leave you here." She said crying even more.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear. She looked at me and nodded. "Ill be back to get you...I promise...and for you...promise me...that youll stay alive" she said.

I grabbed her hand and whispered "i promised" I was ripped apart from her by nathaniel. He had grabbed me by the neck. She tried reaching out to me but I told her to go. She then left. He threw me against the wall. I just couldnt get up. But I have to...I promised caitlyn. I found my strength and I got up. I gripped my katana and looked at him with pure evil in my eyes. I let out a battle cry and charged once more at him.

I went to slash his neck but he blocked me. I tried to kicked him but he grabbed my leg before I could land a blow. He threw me backwards but I did a back flip and landed swiftly on my feet.

I thought I was getting better...but it went downhill from there.

-caitlyns pov-

Midnight got punched by nathaniel and was knocked down. I was by his side in a second. He winced as he said "I said...run"

I was crying really hard. "But midnight...I just cant leave you here."

He leaned in and whispered. "Head to the lair...go down in the sewers and its about 15 minutes from here...now go!" I nodded at him "ill be back to get you...I promise...and for you...promise me...that youll stay alive."

He grabbed my hand and whispered "I promise" he was the grabbed by the neck by nathaniel. I tried to reach out to him. "No...leave..." he was struggling under his grasp. But I had to leave...I have to get some help from his family.

I ran to the roof and started running from rooftop to rooftop. When I was about 10 minutes away from shredders lair...I looked around to make sure no one is following me. No one was so I went into an alley way and opened up the manhole cover. I jumped down then started running.

(Ok guys this is when it will start switching between povs alot!)

-stars pov-

Tora had fallen asleep about an hour ago. Leo, donnie, and raph were helping the new girl they brought home...I think leo has a crush on her.

I was just sitting around bored out of my mind. That is until tora came in crying. I saw her crying and I ran to her. "Tora are you ok? What happened" I said worried while hugging her. "I I I had a n-nightmare" she said shaking and crying. I perked up and asked "do you want me to sing you a song while you try to go back to sleep?" She just nodded. (Play the song!)