chapter 3

~donnies pov~

It has been 3 months since mikey has left the lair...because of us. All of us are pretty upset about it. Master splinter hasnt come out of his room, I dont see leo that often cuz hes always in his room or hes meditating and training...we dont talk much, raph is always punching his punching bag, and for me...im always in my lab just staring at the wall.

It has been a rough 3 months and tonight will be the first time in months that we are going to the surface. I walked out of my lab and see leo and raph already by the entrance. I looked at leo and he gave me a sad smile and I returned it. I look at raph and he has his arms folded leaning against the entrance.

"Alright lets go" leo said. Me and raph just nodded and took off for the surface.

~midnights pov~

I was running from roof to roof enjoying the air against my face. I decided to take a break and sit down to look at the stars. Wow...there beautiful. "What are doing out here all alone." A voice said bringing me out of my trance. I turned around and see karai coming towards me.

"Oh hey karai!" I said. "I was just out here enjoying the fresh air and looking at the stars." I said with a smile. I treat karai like shes my sister. Shes been there for me more than my 'brothers' have.

"So-" karai began. "Shhhh" I shushed her. "Do you here that?" I asked and she nodded as a response. We both got up and made our way slowly to where we heard the noise. As it got closer we hid in the shadows.

"Donnie...are you sure this is where it says he is?" I heard someone ask...leo. "positive" donnie responded. "Well do you see mikey here?! Theres no one here but besides us!" Raph said mad.

"Raph-" leo began. I started chuckling a dark chuckle "donnies right you should listen to him more often" thats when I stepped out of the shadows and revealed myself. There eyes got wide as they saw me. Leo spoke up first, "mikey...what have you done..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if its short but hope you guys like it! Please leave a comment on what you thought about it.

Thanks!

Bye!

~megan