chapter 10

*midnights pov*

We reached shredders lair and we see the foot walking around. I threw down a smoke bomb and started attacking. Caitlyn grabbed a katana and slashed at one. I kicked one into the wall.

One came up behind me and got on my back and put my legs up and threw him against another person.

That reminded me of what happened to my brother donnie. I do miss them but i cant forgive them for what they did to me. I just couldnt take it anymore.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed and I fell to my knees.

"Midnight-san! What happened?!" One of the foot asked me.

"Im fine..." I said.

Caitlyn ran over to me, "are you sure?"

"I said i was fine..."

"But-"

"I said I was fine!!!" I yelled as everyone jumped back. "*sigh* im gonna go talk to master shredder..."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Caitlyn asked.

I looked over my shoulder "no...keep training" I said as she nodded.

"Hajime!" I heard her yell as i went inside.

I made way down the hall until i reached shredders throne room. "Master shredder" I said as I kneeled down.

"Ah! Midnight are we ready?" He asked.

"Yes and no master shredder"

"Yes and no?"

"Some ninjas are ready and others...there not so ready...we need more time to train."

"Midnight...do not fail me...make sure those ninjas are ready by the next full moon."

"Yes...master shredder"

The next full moon is in five days...five days until the battle will begin.

*Stars pov*

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"No" the guys grumbled.

"Are we the-" Tora started but was interupted. "No were not the-" raph started to yell.

"Oh look! Were here!" Donnie said.

"Oh thank God!" Raph said.

Leo went somewhere. But where? "Hey tora?" "Yeah star?" "Do you want to pop out and scare leo with me?" I said with a smirk. "Oh yeah!!!!" 

"Ok we need to find a good spot to hide" I whispered.

"How about over there!" Tora pointed to a hall with doors. "Ok! Lets go!" I said happily as we ran towards the first door we come too. We went inside and see space hero action figures, comics, and posters, and the room was blue. "Uh...oh...you dont think?" Tora asked.

I gulped "nah...this cant be his room...can it?" I asked nervously.

"Star!!! Tora!!! Where are you?" We hear leo yell.

We snuck out of his room very quietly. "Ok we have gotta be quiet!" I told tora while looking at her and not looking where i was going. That is until I bumped into someone. I looked up and see leo with his arms crossed looking at me and Tora.

"Its stars idea!!!!" Tora yelled.

"Thanks for ratting me out"

"Idea for what?" Leo asked.

"Good he doesnt know" I whispered to Tora.

Leo turned around. "Theres someone i want you to meet" he started to walk but stopped and look over his shoulder "oh...I also know that you went in my room" me and tora looked at each other...crap...he knows.

Me and Tora stood up and started walking...well i aas walking and Tora was flying. We get into the main area and see a giant rat. Tora goes flying towards the rat and lands on his head "woah guys! Look at me! Looky looky looky! Im up high!" Tora yelled cheerfully. She starts laughing then flies to raph.

"Hiya raphie!" She giggles. "Dont call me raphie!" Raph growled.

Uh oh...raph did it now. Her eyes got big and had tears on the verge of falling. "Raph...you done it now" leo said. "Fine! Fine! You can call me raphie!"

"Yay!" Tora cheered up and hugged raph.

"Ok so um...master splinter...star...Tora...and star...tora this is master splinter" leo introduced us.

"Hi its very nice to meet you!" I smiled. He smiled back "well hello star...you too tora" he said.

"Master splinter...I was thinking...they dont have any where to stay...can they stay here and be apart of our family?" Leo asked.

Master splinter looked at us for a moment. "Welcome to your new home...my daughters"

I had a huge smile on my face and so did Tora. We ran up and hugged master splinter "yay! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" We yelled. He smiled and hugged back. "You are welcome my children"

I looked at leo, raph, and donnie "so does that mean your our big brothers now?" They all nodded. I ran up and hugged them. They all hugged back! Even raph!

We celebrated and danced and sung all night! But my favorite song that we sang was 'animals' by maroon 5 (click the video! Except this is nightcore's version).

This celebration will soon end. Something bad is coming our way.

***********************************

Soooooooooo what you guys think? Was it good? And dont worry I will update more this week! My spring break starts thursday and ends monday! Why does it have to be sooo short?!

Well anyway...

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Please let me know what you thought by commenting and voting!

I know it probably sucked...but sorry...

Ok im gonna end it here!

FUDGE CAKING MUFFINS!!!!

BOOYAKASHA!!!!!!

BYE!!!!

~megan