Chapter 4

~midnights pov~

"mikey... What have you done" leo said.

"im not mikey anymore!  That brother is dead! My new name is midnight! " i yelled and charged at them.  I got out my katana blade and sliced at leo but he dodged.  "mik-i mean midnight i dont want to fight you" leo said.

"oh too bad because i want to fight you! " i yelled back.  I looked over and karai has donnie pinned and fighting raph.

"karai! This is my fight! " i yelled.

"midnight i want to help! " she yelled.

"i said no! "

"fine!"

I looked back at leo with pure evil in my eyes. "now which one of you is gonna die today? " i said with an evil smirk. 

"why you little! " raph yelled as he charged at me. I dodged. I ran at him and stabbed his leg.  "raph! " leo yelled. "now watch raphael die right in front of you" i said getting closer to him.

He looked up at me with terror in his eyes "...mikey... Im sorry"

That caught me off guard cause leo tackled me to the ground.  "get off of me!!!!! " i yelled and slashed his eye. "leo! " raph and donnie yelled. 

"we need to get back to the lair now" leo yelled.  Donnie helped raph up and then threw down a smoke bomb then they disappeared. 

Karai came up and punched my shoulder

"i couldve help! " she yelled at me. 

"but its my revenge against my brothers! " i yelled back. 

"so!!!! "

"you have no clue what they did to me! " i yelled. "they abandoned me, made fun of me, they werent there when i needed it the most,  they called me a screw up, they say i mess everything up,  i want my revenge!  Even if i have to kill them one by one!!!!! "

I turned around and ran to my new home leaving karai behind.

No matter what it takes...i will get my revenge!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a crappy chapter!

But thanks for reading!

Bye!

~megan