Twenty Nine// Secrets Revealed

March 4, 2015 (still same day)

A S P E N

Darcey screams and on impulse throws her popcorn into the air, startling me more than the movie did.

Darcey drove me home after people gave their condolences with casseroles and hugs at Mum and Dad's house. She said we had to have a sleepover since we haven't had one in a while and I agreed. So here we are now, hugging each other as the ending credits of Annabelle start rolling.

"Never again." Darcey pants, and runs over to the wall to flick on the lights.

"Get the vacuum, we have to clean up this popcorn that some bitch I let in my house spilled everywhere." I say, making Darcey laugh- well, cackle- and she grabs the vacuum from the hallway closet, rollimg it over to me.

Once we both pick up and vacuum each kernel of popcorn, I sit back on the couch and wrap my arms around knees, leaning my head against the back of the sofa. Darcey leaves the no longer running vacuum beside the couch and sits beside me, a frown on her face.

"There's something I've been keeping from you for a while now, Aspen." She says, brushing her recently changed blue hair, that I complimented plenty of times in the car, out of her perfectly angled face.

"What a great way to start a conversation." I mutter.

"I'm sorry... I, uh... I applied for a trade school." As soon as she says this, she squeezes her eyes shut, and her shoulders tense, acting like I'm going to start screaming at her, or punching her.

"That's great! Oh my god, Darcey, I'm so happy for you! What trade?"

"Beauty, but I don't think you understand-"

"Oh my god, beauty! You've always loved hair and make up, how could I not see that that's can arc you wanted to do-"

My rambling stops when she starts to tear up.

"Aspen, I applied for a school in New York. In America. I leave tomorrow! And I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but our lives sorta drifted apart slightly and then I couldn't tell you with your grandma passing. And I'm sorry to just drop the bomb on you like this, but I didn't just want to leave without saying goodbye." Her smooth voice slows down to a whisper, the word goodbye barely audible.

"Y- You're leaving? But, its almost the summer..."

"This school starts in April, and ends in January. I have to be there for orientation in three days." She sighs.

"But... Darcey, you're my best friend."

"I'm sorry. But, you have Calum and Raff here. You're not going to be alone once I leave."

"But not my girl best friend."

"You live with your sister! Face it, Aspen, I'm not needed in your life anymore."

And with those words, Darcey rips my heart out from under my ribs and out of my chest.

"That's stupid. Of course I need you.... Remember when I came to school the first day and had a panic attack, and you helped me stop crying in the bathroom stall?" Darcey chuckles at the memory, and nods, wiping away remaining droplets in her eyes. "Or the time I went to my first party in senior year and that jock guy called me morbidly obese. And then you punched him in the face."

Darcey laughs out loud, bringing her delicate hand to her lips. A small smile plays around on y lips as I watch her laugh at our memories together.

"Or- Or the time we had our first sleepover, and we snuck out and some random guy tried to talk to me in the street, and you kicked him in the balls, which made him barf." I say.

Both of us bust into fits of giggles and laughter, not being able to help it. Tears form in Darcey's eyes, not in sadness, but in happiness.

"All those times I needed you, just like I'll always need you. No one, and I mean no one, can replace sassy Darcey, partner in crime." I tell her, which makes her smile.

"Ugh, you're the best." Darcey smiles and attacks me with a Darcey sized hug.

--

R A F F

"UGH, you're the best!" She cries out as I thrust into her harder, like she requested just seconds before. school

She's one of my usuals, but I don't quite know her name. Alyssa... Aliza... Something like that.

She comes to me because her boyfriend can't fuck her good enough to make her orgasm. That's one of the main reasons girls come to me with money, asking me to have sex with them. Another reason is they can't get laid. Or they are scared of commitment, but want to have sex.

With the money that I make, I pay tuition. Not everybody has mommies and daddies to pay for school, not everybody is smart or talented enough to get scholarships, not everyone has the energy to make up the money a harder way. So, I make money by breaking the law.

As soon as she's finished, I pull out and rip the used condom off.

"Thanks." She says seductively, and pulls up whatever small price of underwear she was wearing. Then she clutches her purse on the night stand of the hotel room that I sort of stole the key for, and she hands me a was of cash.

"Yeah, thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

And then she proceeds to leave a long, tongue filled kiss on my lips, which is completely unnecessary. While she pulls on clothes, I speak up, "Don't fucking kiss me. You know that's one of my rules."

But, in truth, I enjoyed it.

"See you next time, Raff."

[a/n]

i'm having a bad day, so i just wanted to get this filler out so i wouldn't have to worry about upsetting you guys with a late update

and WAOH I HAVE 8K AW THNKS GUYS

qotd: how do you feel about Darcey leaving/ Raff being a prostitute?