E-mail ~ Kaden

I open up the internet and click the G-mail button on my toolbar. I type in my password-shoot2win. There's a message from Lissa and Jake. I click on the e-mail from Jake.

Hey. Hope you got there ok. It feels so weird without you here. Tryouts are coming up. The team is going to suck without you. I dunno if your goin to play, but you should know that im trying out for you.

This reminds me of when i moved in 5th grade. Here are some pointers for being the new guy:

remember, meeting people is all luck and who the teacher sits you next to, DONT pick a fight with your new best friend's brother on the playground XD and dont forget where you came from. Oh, and tell your new friends about it. Trust me, you want them to know before you have one.

Write me back! I wanna hear from you every day.

I hit reply. This sucks so much. I slouch back in my chair and stare at the ceiling. My throat aches. What do I say to him?

this sucks so much! i never realized how much i needed u around. like, i knew u helped and stuff, but now that ur not here it feels like everything is falling apart. i had a big szr ystrday and i alrdy had a small 1 2day. it just keeps getting worse! it feels like im never gonna see u again what am I sposed 2 do?

This is wrong. The last thing I should do is make Jake worry about me right now. I let out a sigh, click and drag across the text I just typed, and hit the delete key.

Hey Jake! so far everything is okay, about the same. i met my new doc yesterday hes cool. he actually listens to me an stuff. first day of school today, it was good. Logan all rdy found a cheerleader 2 hook up with. im in a art class with a rly cute girl who has E 2. it will be cool 2 know some1 like me. we have so much in common with the art and evrythin. im gonna try 2 get with her. wish me luck!

I hit send and load my inbox. Stare at the message from Lissa. It would just make it worse if I e-mail her right now. I leave her message unread, sign out, and put my computer to sleep.

 I leave her message unread, sign out, and put my computer to sleep