﹔wooda + scuba.

SCUBA MALALA BANKS
────────────
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

4 YEARS AGO — YOUNG SCUBA.

"Ion think she bout' this  Wooda, you see shordy appearance, she not about shit gang. Got your head mixed up in some 59th pussy." I sighed to myself standing in the cold, rolling my eyes at one of Wooda's mates.

"You always got a problem with me." I replied with an attitude sucking my teeth, shifting my body around finally meeting eyes with Wooda.

My neighbourhood crush, my sister's always told me not be around him but it was just something about him that always made my legs weak.

He had money, everyone in the neighbourhood knew that if a nigga got money he'll do you good, but that's not the only thing I liked about him.

It was that he was there when I always vented and gossiped to him about my stressful schooling days and arguments with my sister's. He was always bold and honest with his answers, even though some hurt my feelings, he was only telling the truth.

"That's what I want, a fine ass shordy that no nigga would ever think that'll backdoor 'em." He walks slowly towards me pulling out the gun that he had intact with his drawls. "Come here." He snaps his fingers calling me out.

"Hm." I folded my arms moving my body towards him hearing a dog bark in the distance, Wooda's friend still stood behind him with a mug on his face staring directly at me. "What's with the dog ?"

"You're going to shoot it." Wooda chuckles with an evil grin. "Fuck you thought this was ? You might freeze up on the first body you hit so this a test run shordy."

"But-" sighing heavily, I watched the dog being brought out with a leash around his neck. "It's a dog, I can't kill a dog." My lips began to quiver in the moment not knowing if this what what I really wanted, the money would be good for me but the trauma that comes with it would really eat me up so bad.

"Wooda no." I stared up at him with worried eyes, feeling a cold shiver run down my spine as his hands carefully wrapped around my neck with a sly smirk.

"If you want this money and all this expense shit scuba, you have to shoot the dog bra. Right here right now, if you freeze you done for." He says kissing the side of my cheek pulling away from me cocking his gun back.

"A dog and a human are two different things, Wooda what the fuck ?!"

"I didn't fucking teach you to show no emotions right now Scuba, don't even think about dropping them tears, here." I shut my eyes grunting, accepting the gun he was handing me.

"Come on you got this, don't disappoint me scuba."

Swallowing hardly, I exhaled bringing my hands towards the dog trying to contain my hands from trembling. I partly jumped in the spot feeling Wooda grab my hands from behind overlapping his hand over mine.

"Hold this shit tightly scuba, move yourself closer to that fucking dog right now !" He spat aggressively towards my ear while his hot breathing pressed against my neck. "Shoot it, right fucking now."

"Okay, okay, fuck !" I panted, shutting my eyes shut letting my hands press down on the trigger groaning from the loud gunshot sound. "Holy shit, ohmygod."