﹔* 20 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Tynardo Nasir Laurent

CHICAGO , 79TH ST

✘▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

I focused my attention over at the game , pausing it for a second noticing Scuba was still asleep . Starting to sigh , bending down pulling the box that was hidden under my bed .

"Easy money , easy money." I repeated mumbling to myself opening up the box counting every dollar bill , before taking out 1k placing it in a random envelope sealing it up .

"I don't want to." I picked my head up , hearing her soft tone coming from the bed catching a light tear drop down from her face placing everything back quietly .

"Yo shordy ?." I tapped her cheeks a couple of times wiping her tears off waiting for her to wake up . "Dawg , wake the fuck up ."

"I'm awake." She replied quickly stretching her arms out while her phone had dinged beside me . "Boy why is you looking at me ?." She scoffed . "Who texted me ?."

"The fuck up ." I sucked my teeth still seating on the bed reading the message laughing for a second before handing it over to her .

IMESSAGE
CHI CHI 💘.

-Scuba where I buy the plan b's from again ?.

-Bitch wake tfu before I have a baby .

"Yo sister asking where you get em plan b's from ?."

"The hell , ion eve-." She cut herself off rubbing her eyes looking up at me then back onto the bed resting her head down onto the pillow . "Tell her Walmart."

"Ight." I nodded my head replying back hearing her groan . "You good ?."

"I'm so tired , it ain't even funny." She complained , yawning a little. "Teezy were you up the whole time or sum ?."

"Duh nigga ." I heard her suck her teeth throwing a pillow at the back of my head. "Quit starting shit you know you can't finish."

"Do you know who I am ?."

"That one sensitive as muhfucker that think she gangsta , acting like I won't make ha ass cry right nawl." I chuckled watching her frown sucking her teeth.