﹔* 43 .

SCUBA MALALA BANKS
────────────
CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

The atmosphere around me made my body start to sweat up, I was nervous and actually scared for the first time in my life.

My body began to heat up from head to toe, palms sweating up from every look I glanced at the five cameras that watched my every move, staring at the two sided mirror disgusted of my reflection and the heavy swell on my eye the tears left.

The tri-pod stood on the end of the table with the camera facing me, i squinted my eyes i few times making sure it wasn't on.

I never felt so intimidated sitting in this boxed room with camera's facing me, I'm too weak for this, I feel like I'm going to break for real and spill everything.

The silence had broke as the door creaked carefully, revealing one of teezy's friends, Cortez. I met him at the  birthday party and the time we had gotten stopped.

Cortez chuckles with a devilish grin, holding a pile of folders in his arms, surprisingly Teezy walks out beside him, I was kind of shocked and relieved that he didn't die.

I shot him because I didn't have choice, the amount of times my heart was telling me not to pull the trigger, but my mind took over my whole body and ignored it.

His walking was slow, he grunted from every step he took holding onto his stomach while the other held onto a glass cup that was surrounded with water.

Teezy starts to show me a light smile, part of me wanted to cry again but I had nomore tears to shed anymore. He betrayed me.

My eyes dropped onto my hands staring at the piece of silver handcuffs that made my wrist cold. "Ms Banks, how are you ?." Cortez asks, i lift my head up hearing the bottom on the cup slide towards me. "Drink up, you might need it. we're going to be here for a while."

"hmm." I hummed to myself, having a hard time swallowing the thick lump i felt in my throat. "I want to make a phone call first."

"No, Ms Banks. You're my favourite criminal, what the streets call you ? ." He asks causing me to grow a confused look. "Wooda's bitch ? hmm, what else, don of the backdoors. Ah, this one's my favourite." He chuckles placing his files down, hitting the side of teezy's forearm. "The dizzy bitch who works with a fed."

"Teezy you gon' let your friend talk to me like that ?." Teezy just sat there keeping to himself, he didn't even want to lay a single eye on me once i said that, his eyes were only focused on the table. "Okay cool, i'm okay." I am totally not okay.

"aww, the free trial relationship really is hitting you huh Ms Banks." Cortex coo's, making a small joke.

"..."

Cortez now clears his throat clicking a button on the camera that made a flickered noise. "Day 1, 6:34pm, Friday. I'm here with my partner Mr Laurents and the murder suspect of Akila Browns. Aged seven died on scene. Murder suspect of Eric Williams, Father of two, aged 34 died on scene. Murder suspect of Shameek Anthony's aged 19, died on scene at the back of a alley way at popeyes. And many more. Should we start Ms Banks ?."

"... , yeah." I replied watching him flip a few files in his folder.

"Everything is recorded and will be used in court, understood ?." Teezy's voice finally spoke up beaming throughout my ears, i nodded but he wanted me to say it with my mouth. "Understood ?."