﹔* 34 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Tynardo Nasir Laurent

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

She pressing on my chest so hard . I liked it though , it also made me feel at home how close her body was connected with mine .

I complained starring down at Scuba , she was peacefully asleep right now . I knew she had been crying from the dried up tears that left a mark on her soft cheeks.

Even though I wanted to know what she was crying about , it wasn't my problem at all.

I respected her her privacy , ain't tryna get on her bad side.

I tilted my head trying not to move in the position I was in picking up my phone . "Ight bra." I said to myself feeling her starting to move alittle moaning lightly out of the blue .

"Hm." Scuba say's lightly , slowly opening up her eyes trying to gain back conscience . "Teezy ?."

"What ?." I replied , looking down at her caressing her shoulders smoothly , I just like touching her and being around her .

"You think I deserved this ?." Scuba asks rubbing her eyes , I grew a confused look on what she was referring .

Really nobody told me what happened or why she was in the hospital , I was just told from my cousin tk to just pull up.

"Hm ? , Deserve what ?." I asked with a croaky tone causing her to look up at me while we locked out eyes together .

"Everything going downfall for me , I can't even focus on one thing that I want to complete." Scuba say's wrapping her arm around my body holding onto me tightly .

"What happened at the hospital ? Youn' gotta tell me you you don't want to me." I said .

Scuba sighs still holding onto me . "Chachi said , my mother is my real mother like she not my blood . And I'm confused how she isn't because we have a great bond."

"Great bonds between one another also leads to secrets . Well , what about your dad ? You tell him yet."

She shrugs lightly . "His always busy , and he never answers his phone like that . I might go down to Detroit to talk to him about it ."

"You know I gotchu' , I'm here if you need help." I suggested placing my finger under her chin , lifting her head up. "I gotchu' , for real."

Our lips connected together , scuba sucks the bottom of my lip beginning to pull back .