﹔* 12 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Sayori Precious Banks

CHICAGO , 79TH ST

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

At time's mama never tolerates no bullshit in her store , especially from her own daughters .

Starting shit or running they mouth's of how poor someone's fashion sense is , which something Chachi would do .

But sometimes she needs to understand if i'm going to be in her store busting my ass off when I could be starting my own nail business and scamming niggas .

They need to know that when you step foot in my mama's store , brush your damn hair .

"It's just something light ."

"Something light ?." I raised one of my eyebrows up having a mug upon my face the same time looking down at the clients hair . "Ugly as ass anyways , I suggest you just cut the whole shit off ."

"Syco !." Mama's friend Miss C scoffed placing her right hand on her chest walking towards my way . "Sweetie you don't talk to customer like that ."

"Miss C ion care , maybe the ' customer ' ." I shown two quotation marks in the mid air rolling my eyes the same time. "needs to brush her hair ."

"Maybe she doesn't have supplies to brush her hair , Syco what I tell you ?." Miss asked before mama involved herself into the conversation.

"Carlotta , stop calling my daughter by that sick name. I raised her as Sayori she gon go by Sayori ." She sucked her teeth . "Baby where you sister at ?."

"Which one ?." I asked listening to someone else's conversation .

"Scuba ." I shrugged from her response causing her to walk away .

"Maybe if I kept the baby , I wouldn't feel this type of way you know ? Like this my second baby ." A random client vented while seating in Chachi's section sighing heavily .

"How many babies you had ? Or lost I guess you can say that since you speaking allis yatta." Chachi asked while I listened to they whole conversation being nosey .

"One , this will be my second abortion .."

I snorted not showing no emotions laughing a little . "Girl , that's a double homicide .. I am not sorry ."

The lady shook her head looking over in my direction . "Your parents ain't raised you right ."

"Um , my mama raised me right the hell . Mama !." I called her name out already starting something . "Folks saying you ain't raise me right !."