﹔* 10 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Nigga almost drowned me when I was small at the church , I want my ones with the reverend ."

I chuckled from what Sosa had said having my hands out while Chachi did my nails . "Sosa baby I think it's called a baptism .."

"Noo , bitch he was holding me down . So in his mind he wanted to drown me ." She widened her eyes while all of us just went into laughter . "Fuck y'all , see if I care if one y'all ever drown ."

"We needa go to church more , hold up let me rephrase that . Sosa need's to go to church more ." Syco giggled . "Sosa really be tweakin , like watchu smoking on ."

"That nigga you still fucking with ." She rolled her eyes in return . "And these bitches really gon keep starting beef with you , if you don't leave him ."

"Sosa I don't care let them bitches come." Syco shrugged . "I want one of them to lay they hands on me first , other than that .. ima still fuck around with ole dude."

"Mhm , and when you done fucking with him . Ima backdoor that fool." I jumped into the conversation watching syco wave me off . "What ? He really don't deserve you ."

"Both of y'all really don't need no nigga in yo lives , just get your money straight then y'all gon be good ." Chachi looked at both of us , now blowing the access dust on my nails . "Next hand ."

I switched hands sucking my teeth . "Why you bring me into the shit ? Ion mess with nobody."

"Yeah sheon mess with nobody except for Mr black lives matter ." Sosa laughed smirking in my direction . "He throwing an event slash protest tonight you coming ?."

I shrugged . "He said he'll pick me u-."

"Not they tryna pick you up !." Syco gasped through laughter cutting me off .

"He said he'll pick you up ?! Ahhh." Chachi squealed jumping up . "Bitch is you gon let him pick you up ?."

"Scuba ain't gon let that nigga pick her up , she too nigga for this." Sosas laughed . "She ain't even gon let that nigga open the door for her , she gon open the door for him !."

Syco laughed covering her mouth . "Ouu bitch , Sosa you ain't have to say allat !."

"Bye , why is y'all laughing ? It's really not funny .." I stale face them . "Chachi just finish my nails please ."