﹔* 37 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Sayori Precious Banks

WEST GARFIELD PARK

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"

How'd the talk go yo ?." Sosa said behind me scratching her arm , she smelt like weed so it was hard for to go and reply next to her .

I hated the smell of weed .

"What do you mean ?." I asked , resting my arm on the kitchen counter .

Sosa send's me a dumb look . "With Scuba and your mom's and that , Syco c'mon now ." She laughs throwing herself on the couch . "Man , your sister's need to make up already . It's family man."

"Chachi gon' say Scuba not part of the family." I said, Sosa laughs sucking her teeth . "Very much would say , giving mixed breed ."

I picked up my phone that was laying on the counter heading over to the couch sitting on the opposite side from sosa.

Watching her stretch her arms out grabbing the remote , switching the television on . "I swear yo sister was born with negativity ."

I laughed lightly at her comment . "I can agree with you on that , she doesn't even like like Devon he feels so uncomfortable around her , he thinks you coo ."

"Devon ?." Sosa picks her head up sending a confused look . "He that boy you brought over at the crib last time when I was zooted ."

"Duh girl , and that boy is my boyfriend." I smiled from the thought of him hearing Sosa let out an ugly laugh . "Please don't start."

"My bitch really head over her hills with her nigga." She chuckled shaking her head . "Say the dick that good ain't it ?."

I bit my lip blushing . "Girl I am not Scuba , and yes ! . "I'm actually so nosey and wondering if they fucked yet."

"Syco I know you saw that glow she had on her face when she pulled up yesterday , they're definitely fucking . Dawg , I ain't gon complain if she's head over hills about tornado."

"Tor- Sosa get out ! I know you didn't."

"Dawg , his parents did him wrong with the name . I know them niggas was drunk and high naming him bra." We both laughed in unison . "I feel like he got hoes on the low."

"Honestly , same here." I agreed hearing my phone go off , grabbing it reading the name that was displayed on the screen . "But , you know it's not alright to assume."

"Bra Syco." She pauses starring at me , sighing heavily . "You telling me you don't have a gut feeling that fine as darkskin daddy ain't got no hoes g ? Yeah you tweakin."