﹔* 29 .

╰───────╮
       𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓   𖤐
Tynardo Nasir Laurent
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

I made my way over to the kitchen helping my mom out with the dishes I forgot to put away .

"I still don't know why you moved out baby ." Mama sighs heavily grabbing a cloth drying the small access of water that was on the bowl she held in . "Can't even put these away ."

"I was busy the whole day yesterday , my bad ."

"It's okay." She smiles brightly placing it away . "Have you told your father yet ? It's been too long , I don't want anything to go out of hand between you two."

"Mama it will , the son he want's and designed is Trel and that muhfucker don't even like pop's." I said accepting the plate she handed to me . "And if I tell him he gon spazz out , then maybe spazz out at you ."

"Your father will never spazz out on me Tynardo ."

"And if he does fasho I'm gon fuck him up , steady going back on my shit ." I sucked my teeth , walking to the fridge grabbing out a cool sprite bottle. "I'll tell him when you leave ."

"I'm not leaving yet , I want to be there aswell ." She replies in a duh tone . "And put that damn sprite back in the fridge , I know what your making ."

I chuckled , closing up the fridge making my way over to the cupboard grabbing a large styrofoam cups and the promethazine that was beside it .

"Ma , this my house remember . I'll drink and make what I want to make ."

She sucks her teeth in response finishing up the small touches . "Baby that shit ain't good for you , and you smoking pot that's another .. then you can't even sleep ."

"You making it seem like I can't live my life or sum shit ?." I replied listening to her start to vent while I added a few ice blocks into he cup sorta paying attention .

"Doctors appointment in a few weeks , they saying you psychotic baby .. ion even believe that cause none of my babies are psychotic. You don't believe them right Tynardo ????."

"Huh ?." I gave her a confused look taking my first sip feeling her pull my ear . "Chill , chill ."

Placing the cup down catching an attitude . "Mama I'm not psychotic , you letting them get words in yo head making you assume shit . I'm normal igh ? It's just a fucking eye problem ."

"But forget bout that , I asked Ms banks daughter out on a date ."

Mama acts surprised giving me a sassy posture . "Which banks sister , the tall one ?."

"Hell yeah ."

"Aww Nasir ." She coos saying my middle name , she usually say's my middle name in serious matters . "You gon commit to the shit when y'all pop in a relationship and not hoe like your brother."

"Mama ." I tilted my head to the side cracking up alittle . "You know damn well me and Trel are different ; relationship wise of course ." I say , picking up the cup making my way over towards the couch as she followed along .

"That damn baby his having better no be his , I don't care how old your brother is his still getting knocked out with a belt ." Mama say's earning a laugh from me.