﹔* 17 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓. 𖤐
Tynardo Nasir Laurent
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"When shordy coming lil bro ?." I asked Trel picking my head up from the rolling tray seeing him shrugg . "You feeling ha ?."

"She said she coming on friday ." He sucked his teeth waving off getting off the sofa . "Like mane I'll been fucked a bitch by then .. wasting my time."

I chuckled her his response . "Ruthless , ion know what's the hype of fucking multiply bitches gang."

"Mane you missing out fa real ! 1 body face ah !." Trel laughed with our dad walking past us .

"Wassuh pop's." I called him out with my hands out indicating a dap from him . "Where you was ?."

"Running errands." He replied now beginning to clear his throat . "Thought your ass was gon come with me you know , like father like son type shit son."

"I'm straight , I did allat shit while you was in the cell so I'm straight fa now." I lied feeling Trel hit me on my shoulders from the left of me . "Bro ?."

"Nigga's lying on Steve." Pops laughed at his reaction causing Trel to suck his teeth . "You ain't my daddy what's so funny ?."

"I'm your pop's no matter what , quit acting like a bitch and act like your my son . I didn't ask for folks to send me to the pen Son."

"Don't call me that." Trel scoffed . "Mama my daddy figure and that's facts , on Steve mane .. "

"Son that doesn't even sound right ?." Pops chuckled even more making his self closer towards him . "Be like your brother over there and run shit."

"Teezy old as don't run shit but fucking black lives matter protests goofy ! Niggas stay tryna run they kids around like they 5."

"Mane chillat." I sucked my teeth taking a long pull from my blunt getting up from the feet . "Y'all nigga's dripping dawg , let that shit go. And pop's ion know what his talking about."

"I know Tynardo , Settrel always has bullshit coming from his mouth so why would I believe everything he say's." Pops shrugged waving both of us off now . "Say wassup too your mom's fa me."

"Mama don't wanna talk so fall back
' dad ' might aswell take your goofy as back to the sel- fuck you thought I was gon flinch ?." Trel laughed getting up from his seat .

"Mane chillat." I sucked my teeth standing in the middle of them . "Trel fallback , nigga ain't even worth it . Come on nie."

"Bitch made bro." He sucked his teeth waving pops off while I leaded him out the front door holding the crotch of my jeans making my way down the porch .

"Mane I'll dawg that nigga out like a bitch bro , on Steve with his worthless as ." Trel spat saying everything that was all built up in his head .

"Gon make him take his ass back in the cell , ain't even ma daddy dawg . Never that ."

"Niggas it's done , you dragging that shit at this point bro." I told him catching him wave me off . "Come on get in the car , we out ."