﹔* 05 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Mulala Banks

────────────

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"What's the point of wearing a bathing suit when it's technically me with just my bra and panties syco ?." I looked over to my left rolling my eyes over in her direction.

She sucked her teeth applying lotion onto her body . "It's a pool party , that's what you supposed ta wear . Scuba I wish you was more girly like me."

"You have a perfect body , show em out ." She smiled in my direction. "bad bitches can't hide behind they clothes fa ever ."

Sucking my teeth letting hear tie the back of my bathing suite. "and your boobs stand up period , as your little sister you better get dick at this pool party."

"Ew." Making a gag noise . "I'm not associating with a skin called dick."

"Woof , woof you hear that scuba ? Stop being a bitch."

"Bye syco , just cause you my sister don't mean I can't kill you in cold blood ho ! ." I told her finding a role on applying it under my armpits. "If I go to this pool party you gon stay off my dick ?"

"Duh , I just want you to enjoy your time instead of always having your head built up with guns ." She shrugged .

She continued ."Sorry if I sound like mama , but you need to stop falling in love with guns and killing."

"Girl that hood shit be fun ion wanna hear it ." Waving her off watching Sosa enter herself in the mirror . "Sosa we should get out nipples peicerd ."

"Scuba you know my boobs are the size of skittles bitch ! ." Sosa sucked her teeth . "Bitch tryna forgetting that my chest built like dearra's."

I covered my face letting out an ugly laugh throwing a see through crop top over my shoulders . "Don't do dearra ."

"I wonder if ken be sucking on her titties ." Syco asked her making me give her a dumb look .

"Ken damn well sucking on air ." Sosa says causing all of us to laugh. "I know he tired of it , no wonder why he cheated."

I replied . "Aye aye , big dawg Sosa Pipe down on dearra . She a bad bitch shordy."

"Bitch shut up , tell dearra to pipe up her chest then I'll get off her clit ." Sosa responds holding up a speaker letting music blast through the speakers . "Roaches let's go !."

I sucked my teeth grabbing my phone hitting her across the head . "Bye Sosa."

"Bye this my song shut up y'all ." Syco grabs the speaker out of Sosa's hands starting to rap love different ."

"Yeah she party with her friend's , but kept her head in the books !." She sang while I followed along exiting out of the house .

"It never was bout ha shape , it's always been bout ha looksss !." I smiled using the speaker as a microphone .

I continued . "Insidee the hallways she always find herself with the crooks ."

Sosa mumbled causing me and syco to laugh at her since she didn't know the lyrics to the next part . "Mane y'all don't do me bra , hold up this tha part !."